Paintball gun repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball gun repair

Two of my sons and I and about 12 other kids/adults play paintball in the woods near our house. I have a Tippmann 98 that's all messed up and a couple of other kids have some issues with their guns and/or need aftermarket parts installed. I tried to open mine up to see if I could fix it, but it didn't go well. Pieces and parts went pouring out when I took one if the covers off.

Does anyone know a good place that repairs/upgrades paintball guns in or around Dallas? I live in NE Dallas (Lake Highlands) so anything close to that, if possible, would be awesome.

TIA

I have no clue if they're still open or not but Official Paintball had a place up in Plano the shopping center between Fuddruckers and Guitar Center. They've worked on a couple of autocockers I had, I've always had success with them.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

If they aren't I had the same thing happen to mine. Took a bag of parts to GatSplat and they put it back together for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        Two of my sons and I and about 12 other kids/adults play paintball in the woods near our house. I have a Tippmann 98 that's all messed up and a couple of other kids have some issues with their guns and/or need aftermarket parts installed. I tried to open mine up to see if I could fix it, but it didn't go well. Pieces and parts went pouring out when I took one if the covers off.

Does anyone know a good place that repairs/upgrades paintball guns in or around Dallas? I live in NE Dallas (Lake Highlands) so anything close to that, if possible, would be awesome.

TIA
        Google -- it's what non lazy people do.

Comment

paintball players supply can fix um

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=...w=1680&bih=894
            Easy there boss. I was looking for recommendations on good places. As with every type of business, there may be a ton out there, but only a few that are good.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=...w=1680&bih=894
              This -- is what douchebags do
              Slow moving projects
              1964 C10 350/700r4
              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                Easy there boss. I was looking for recommendations on good places. As with every type of business, there may be a ton out there, but only a few that are good.
                It's called online reviews. Look for the ones that are rated. So far in this thread, you have no recommendations indicating a shop is a good shop. Use google or yelp and check for reviews. It only takes a few seconds.

Comment

Its not near you but the paintball players supply in Lake Worth is a great place.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Paintball gun consists of about 10 pieces total not including screws. Tippmanns are just a little more annoying than most...but if you had it apart that far then it probably just needed a good cleaning. Google a good online tutorial on cleaning one there's not much to it. You won't play much paintball if you can't clean & repair minor things.

Note that if you shoot crappy Walmart or old paint (>1 month) you'll probably have these issues much more often.

Obligatory: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cleaning+a+tippmann+98
                    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Tippmann's have been around forever, I'm sure there's a few manuals online that will break it down shotgun style for you. The only place I know of is out in Lake Worth so way the fuck away from you...hell I don't even know if they're still around it's been years since I played. Go buy a used STO and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X