No announcement yet.

Green Lantern relaunched as brave, mighty and gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds will play the green lantern or if they will get John Travolta.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      I wonder if Ryan Reynolds will play the green lantern or if they will get John Travolta.
      Andy Dick.

Comment

People still read comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Were you trying to ask a question, or make a statement?

Comment

Didnt they say there were gunna do this to Spidey? Someone posted that a few years back about a young blk gay spiderma'am. Leave this political crap outa kids comics. No one wants to read about a gay superhero come on. I hate this crap! Trying to make all parties happy. Just come up with a gay superhero on ur own geez. Dont ruin other comic icons! rant off!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Hell yes. I love the Carnage ones
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

At the bottom of this thread:

Ads by Google

Gay Movie

Gay Boys

Find Gay Men

Men Gay
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!
                  I see:
                  LEsbian
                  Lesbian Bisexual
                  Gay Gay
                  Men Gay

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    LOL!!!!!!!
                    I see:
                    LEsbian
                    Lesbian Bisexual
                    Gay Gay
                    Men Gay
                    Google knows I'm definitely a gay man, apparently it thinks you're a transexual.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So the new Green Lantern movie will suck 2x more than the old one.

Comment

all comic book shit is Ghey

Comment

How could this move possibly help their sales? It seems to me like it's just a vehicle for shock advertisement for their brand.

Comment

Working...
                          X