Unemployment benefits drop to 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Watch them (WH) boast about how they dropped the unemployment rate in the last 6 months come election time. That will be followed with "I told you I would fix this, I just needed time. Imagine what I could do with another 4 years." And the FUCKING MASSES will believe the shit too. They will be chanting his name. Meanwhile they will take his 6% or so UE rate BS he will come up with but personally know 20 out of 100 people they are associated with that are unemployed.

Numbers, percentages, it is all smoke and mirrors.
    x2 They are making a political move so they can brag about misleading lower unemployment numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I thought it was an average of your previous incomes over a certain period of time. Not necessarily your "current".

For instance, in my case, I would still max out based on the average (6yr history) but if they just looked at my current income (last 4 months) I would get a PB&J once a week and told to find a nice underpass.

GOOD
      You're right
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

lol @ the notion that somebody is going to go from a decent job to flipping burgers for $400/wk instead of using as much time and energy as they can to lining up a decent job while taking advantage of unemployment insurance
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          lol @ the notion that somebody is going to go from a decent job to flipping burgers for $400/wk instead of using as much time and energy as they can to lining up a decent job while taking advantage of unemployment insurance
          I wished I could have left Afghanistan in December and collected UE while I looked for a better job (than what I have now). I took the first thing offered just to come home. I was never gonna get laid off and quitting leaves you ineligible for UE benefits.

And I took a job paying 1/5 what I was making.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X