Dog Training Facilities in Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Training Facilities in Fort Worth

I'm curious which, if any, training places y'all have have used and if you were happy. I have a 15 month old Border Collie and I want to get him into either flyball or agility, maybe both. I know Praiseworthy pups near the house does agility and read some good things about them. I'd like to eventually compete if my dog is fast enough.

You can take him down to 350 West Belknap Street, they can teach him how to play dead.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have 2 aussies and I use and highly recommend Praiseworthy Pups. They are excellent at what they do, having a border collie ask and talk to Melinda, she has and trains border collies. They have one of the best training facilities in DFW and have very good pricing. Don't worry about at how fast your dog is at first it will come. I have a deaf aussie,she loves doing agility, and they had no problem teaching her.They even taught me tricks that helped with her deafness. My other aussie does triball training(hearding/soccer type sport). I also like how you can pay for classes as go so if you need to take time off ,you can then pick back up where you left off.

Comment

Originally posted by kdventura73 View Post
        I have 2 aussies and I use and highly recommend Praiseworthy Pups. They are excellent at what they do, having a border collie ask and talk to Melinda, she has and trains border collies. They have one of the best training facilities in DFW and have very good pricing. Don't worry about at how fast your dog is at first it will come. I have a deaf aussie,she loves doing agility, and they had no problem teaching her.They even taught me tricks that helped with her deafness. My other aussie does triball training(hearding/soccer type sport). I also like how you can pay for classes as go so if you need to take time off ,you can then pick back up where you left off.
        Thats awesome! I spoke to them about 6 months ago and the lady I spoke to said that if I missed a class I was pretty much screwed, but I could have been wrong. She was very knowledgable about BCs and I plan on starting either next monday or tuesday

Comment

Working...
        X