the parks mall is being evacuated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    I had no idea Sawgrass was that high up there. What a shithole......
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      That was not a HAZMAT evacuation... Merely the result of spreading rumors about a huge sale on buckets of dark meat at KFC across the street.
      That, orrrr....

Did a new line of Air Jordans come out by any chance?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Guess I'm still living in the 80s. It was the biggest mall in Texas when it was opened.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Guess I'm still living in the 80s. It was the biggest mall in Texas when it was opened.
          im betting grapevine mills has it beat now pretty easily.

Comment

Do they have a taco Bell there?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Odd, it's listed at 1.51 million square feet and 180 stores in this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Parks_at_Arlington

That should put it at about 48 on the list.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Might have been after the ice rink and theater expansion. I know Grapevine Mills took the title away when it opened.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                  Odd, it's listed at 1.51 million square feet and 180 stores in this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Parks_at_Arlington

That should put it at about 48 on the list.
                  This is going to sound really dumb but it depends on how the square footage is measured. I run into this shit all the time and it depends on the methodology that the surveyor uses. Some of them will measure to the drip line at the outside of a building and count that in the footprint. On a huge building that can be thousands of SF of difference. I can only imagine what it would be on a mall.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    This is going to sound really dumb but it depends on how the square footage is measured. I run into this shit all the time and it depends on the methodology that the surveyor uses. Some of them will measure to the drip line at the outside of a building and count that in the footprint. On a huge building that can be thousands of SF of difference. I can only imagine what it would be on a mall.
                    If a surveyor is using the dripline of a building he should no longer be in business.......maybe you are thinking appraiser? Surveyor's are "supposed" to use the concrete foundation, unless a client advises otherwise.....
                    Last edited by stock85; 06-01-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

It has begun

Comment

Originally posted by stock85 View Post
                        If a surveyor is using the dripline of a building he should no longer be in business.......maybe you are thinking appraiser? Surveyor's are "suppose" to use the concrete foundation, unless a client advises otherwise.....
                        Try again.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
                          that was not a hazmat evacuation... Merely the result of spreading rumors about a huge sale on buckets of dark meat at kfc across the street.
                          lmao!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                            It has begun
                            I've been working this late night tip for ages. All it took was 6 flash mob morons passing out 'Buy 1 Get 4 FO' Frizzle' Popeyes coupons

Comment

Working...
                            X