i'm torn on this. NYC proposes ban on large sodas at restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post

Google "high fructose corn syrup". I'd say it's just as bad as smoking.
    But because the fat ass sitting beside me decides to drink a mega sized Dr Pepper I don't get second hand HFCS.

Government needs to stop trying to help fucks that apparently can't help themselves or do not want help at all. Fuck 'em!! Natural selection!!

Comment

I always laugh when people say obesity is a disease. My ass. Fat mother fuckers.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        If I was cooking meth I'd be skinnier.
        Lies. Just think of what a fat motherfucker you'd be if you were off the meth!

Comment

Just another freedom lost. And LOL at all the non smokers that think they have a "right" to go into On the border or any other eatery or bar and not smell smoke. The right should go to the property owner, it's his fucking place, bought and paid for. If he wants to let people smoke, he should have that right, like he has had forever until recently. If he doesn't want people to smoke, he doesn't. Simple as that.

You don't wanna go there, don't fucking go !

I'm so tired of the BS and all the political correctness, that I just want to start being as offensive as possible to every fucking person I see that looks like they would be offended.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            Just another freedom lost. And LOL at all the non smokers that think they have a "right" to go into On the border or any other eatery or bar and not smell smoke. The right should go to the property owner, it's his fucking place, bought and paid for. If he wants to let people smoke, he should have that right, like he has had forever until recently. If he doesn't want people to smoke, he doesn't. Simple as that.

You don't wanna go there, don't fucking go !

I'm so tired of the BS and all the political correctness, that I just want to start being as offensive as possible to every fucking person I see that looks like they would be offended.
            I'm a past smoker and I cant stand the smell anymore but I agree 100% with you.

Comment

I don't drink soft drinks and im still a fatty?!?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think they should ban meat from hamburgers next.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Smoking or sugar... it's all the same. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. It should be up to the business owner to allow what they want in their establishment. End of story. This is America for Christ sake.
                  This.

Too bad the commie fat fuckers ruined it for everyone else.

I say give fat or obese people free refills and free deserts. Let them gorge until they can't breathe any longer. It will do us skinny people a favor. Fuck fat people.

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                  Completely fucking agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    This.

Too bad the commie fat fuckers ruined it for everyone else.

I say give fat or obese people free refills and free deserts. Let them gorge until they can't breathe any longer. It will do us skinny people a favor. Fuck fat people.

Completely fucking agree.
                    Problem is they will just cost more for us in medical bills. Regardless I think this is bullshit.

Comment

with the size of some of these people there should be a ban on everything but rice cakes and water! some of these hogs are rediculous

Comment

Tolerance and respect of differences seems to be fading in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I always laugh when people say obesity is a disease. My ass. Fat mother fuckers.
                          For many it is. A mental disease, an addiction, that is more powerful than any drug or cigarette.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Comment

IMO.. leave the large sodas... and charge for a refill.. thats how the rest of the world does it..
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                              IMO.. leave the large sodas... and charge for a refill.. thats how the rest of the world does it..
                              It should be the restaurant owners right to sell whatever fucking soda, in whatever quantity that he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                It should be the restaurant owners right to sell whatever fucking soda, in whatever quantity that he wants.
                                I agree with that too..

but then when people stuff their faces to 500lbs they shouldnt complain that they are "sick" and that obesity is a "Sickness"..

you know why im fat? because i fucking LOVE to eat...

you know how i lose weight and get healthier?? i eat less..

logic like that seems to escape most of the population.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X