Screw the irs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw the irs

Cleveland Waitress Receives Tax Income Refund Check Worth More Than $430,000

CLEVELAND (CBS Cleveland) – A Cleveland waitress of about 20 years was expecting an income tax refund check for around $750. What she got was a little more than even she expected – by more than $430,000.

Ginny Hopkins, a longtime waitress who had planned to use her refund check to help fix her car, received a check for $434,712 on Tuesday. WKYC reports that Hopkins, who’s worked at Johnny’s Downtown for almost 20 years, could only smile as she saw the value of the check. The check was worth more than 576 times the amount she was expecting.

When deciding what to do with the check, Hopkins received advice from customers, some saying to cash it, others telling her to return it and avoid a prison sentence. “They’ll put me in Alcatraz,” she told WKYC, “waiting on the night shift at Alcatraz. They’ll reopen the place.”

Hopkins, however, understood what needed to be done. According to WKYC, she made appropriate arrangements to return the check to the IRS. But it was fun while it lasted.

“It made a great story, didn’t it,” Hopkins told WKYC. “We’ll get many miles and many years out of this story of Grandma being queen for a day, rich for a day.”

They should have given her something for saving them a half million dollars.

Like 5,000 or so, something to promote not being a ni66a

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Add a few 0's to the end and I'm cashing it and walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Add a few 0's to the end and I'm cashing it and walking.
        Add one more zero and I'm gone to a country with no extradition. Fuck you clowns, I'll be on the beach.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Add one more zero and I'm gone to a country with no extradition. Fuck you clowns, I'll be on the beach.
          Kind of my point, but $4MM doesn't go as far as it once did.

Comment

I wouldn't even spend it all. Find me a little grass hut on the beach, and fck the rest. I wouldn't want or need material possessions.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I wouldn't even spend it all. Find me a little grass hut on the beach, and fck the rest. I wouldn't want or need material possessions.
              This is true. The need for fake tits on a chick goes away when there is a line of unbred 18 yr old dark skinned beauties lining up outside of the hut.

Comment

Sean will be your cabana boy, Brent.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Look into Madagascar. I have.

Comment

This is true. The need for fake tits on a chick goes away when there is a line of unbred 18 yr old dark skinned beauties lining up outside of the hut.
                    Unbred dark skinned beauties and 18 don't belong in the same sentence when you are talking about 3rd world nations; they are worn out by that age. Start lusting for some 12-13 year old poon if you want fresh meat where the darkies live.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

And to think I'm getting 2 bucks back this year
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I could do it easily. The upside isn't worth the risk, but it could be done.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          Unbred dark skinned beauties and 18 don't belong in the same sentence when you are talking about 3rd world nations; they are worn out by that age. Start lusting for some 12-13 year old poon if you want fresh meat where the darkies live.
                          12? That sir is a little throwed. A grown ass man having sex with a 12-13 year old girl needs some therapy! Don't matter what country your in that's fucked up! Not attacking you just stating my opinion. As for the women giving the check back she did the right thing because the IRS is not to be fucked with! Believe me i know.
                          Last edited by fordracer2; 05-31-2012, 09:37 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Girls under 18 getting married having kids ect is pretty common in many parts of the world

Sent from my iPhone
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                            X