Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain is like jacking off

Comment

To all of those with Dogs that like to freak out with Thunderstorms, you might try this.

Find the tightest fitting t-shirt you have (depending on size of dog), and put it around their mid-section/tummy. Don't cover their head or ears or anything, my dog prefers behind the front legs/infront of rear legs. Get it good and tight.

Watch and see what happens. Maybe it only works for Shelties (Shetland Sheep Dog), but it calms the girls down just fine.

Tried it with my boy, he still annoys me.

YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        To all of those with Dogs that like to freak out with Thunderstorms, you might try this.

Find the tightest fitting t-shirt you have (depending on size of dog), and put it around their mid-section/tummy. Don't cover their head or ears or anything, my dog prefers behind the front legs/infront of rear legs. Get it good and tight.

Watch and see what happens. Maybe it only works for Shelties (Shetland Sheep Dog), but it calms the girls down just fine.

Tried it with my boy, he still annoys me.

YMMV
        i heard of people doing this, but iv never had a dog that was scared of thunder or a bad storm.

Comment

Apparently I sleep better because I didn't even hear the tree snap in half and land on my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
            Apparently I sleep better because I didn't even hear the tree snap in half and land on my truck.
            Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Ouch.
              Yeah you're telling me I tried to post pics on here but I don't know how to do it from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
              X