Had license suspended now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had license suspended now.....

Had my license suspended back in 2006 for a bad decision one night and now my job is wanting me to get a CDL/bus drivers license. Does anyone know if I can even get one? One district had told me they couldn't hire me last year because I couldn't drive a bus until 2017. I have read that a suspension carries 10 points for 10 years, thus the can't drive till 2017. I'm sure someone out there has experienced something like this before.

Thanks

What was the bad decision you made?

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
      What was the bad decision you made?
      I'm pretty sure he will get an answer to his question, but this is the only question people really care to be answered...
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

It's irrelivant what I did, it's in the past just looking for an answer .. I know how this goes. Been a poster/lurker on this and the darkside for too long.

Comment

I'm betting dwi from reading in between the lines
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
            It's irrelivant what I did, it's in the past just looking for an answer .. I know how this goes. Been a poster/lurker on this and the darkside for too long.
            Oh boy! You should answer the question or I hope you have thick skin, but wait you know how this site is.
            There is someone here that already has your third grade teacher's name.
            Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Fuck the fat HR girl and it might get over looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                I'm betting dwi from reading in between the lines
                Ding ding ding and they knew that before I got hired. DWI was later dismissed after probation, however suspended license is still on my driving record

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                  Fuck the fat HR girl and it might get over looked.
                  HA don't really think that would work in this case lol

Comment

The amount of people on this board with DWI's is astounding.

Comment

Dfwimustangs!!!!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I pulled a doctor Google:

The issuance and control over commercial driver licenses (CDL) is highly regulatory and must comply with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), as well as state statutory law. Although the individual states issue driver licenses, and the CDL is an endorsement to an existing state driver license, the terms and conditions of issuance or removal are generally all controlled by federal regulation.

Under the revised CFRs, effective in 2002, a second offense DUI/DWI is a lifetime ban of holding a CDL, and this includes whether or not the DUI/DWI occurred in a private vehicle or a commercial vehicle. A single conviction of DUI/DWI generally results in a one year disqualification of the CDL endorsement, but the licensee is eligible to regain the CDL after one year removal.

Probably doesn't help since you don't already have a cdl. Just contact DPS in Austin, I'm sure they can clear things up for you.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Why do you people get dwi's? Fucking idiots

Comment

CDL's are a pain in the ass now days. You get points just for warnings. Plus every HiPo and local cop are itching to pull over the big rigs because they rack up big fines and fast. That alone would be reason enough to stay away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
                              Had my license suspended back in 2006 for a bad decision one night and now my job is wanting me to get a CDL/bus drivers license. Does anyone know if I can even get one? One district had told me they couldn't hire me last year because I couldn't drive a bus until 2017. I have read that a suspension carries 10 points for 10 years, thus the can't drive till 2017. I'm sure someone out there has experienced something like this before.

Thanks
                              sorry to hi-jack your thread, but i recently received a letter from the TXDPS, saying that i have gotten 4 points out of my 6 allowed points on my drivers license in the last 36 months.....that being said how do i know when my 36 months start/end?

can anyone shed some light on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X