Give me some honeymoon vacation ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    we decided on belize. we want to check out some mayan ruins and tube in the caves.
    Good choice, that would have been my second spot. 1st, of course Tijuana!

Comment

i would try annulment court.....
      first class white trash

Comment

lol uh, got married 2 days ago...
        Pic of said victom?

And congrats to you man!
        Photobucket

Comment

Moonlite Bunny Ranch

Welcome to Dennis Hof's Moonlite Bunny Ranch, premier legal Nevada brothels offering legalized prostitution, famously featured on HBO's CatHouse.
          Ded

Comment

we decided on belize. we want to check out some mayan ruins and tube in the caves.

Cool. I've actually done some research on living there since it is fairly cheap and the only English speaking country down that way. If you don't have passports, get them rounded up now.

Comment

Been there. Some of the best snorkling and diving anywhere. Love the place.
              Photobucket

Comment

Do a cruise. Everything is taken care of and the excursions at the different ports of call will give you a lot of variety of adventures.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'm going to give you more options even though you've already decided!!!11111juan

Congrats, Levi... But I sure hope you know what the fuck you're doing, man.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I'm going to give you more options even though you've already decided!!!11111juan

Congrats, Levi... But I sure hope you know what the fuck you're doing, man.
                    I tend to just kinda wing it. sometimes it works great, sometimes I fall on my face.

Will look into passports now.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Don't get your passports from those mouthbreathers at the post office. Find out what local city office you can get them at. I tried going to the PO a couple of times and it was ridiculous. Went to the city, was the only person there, and was done in 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Don't get your passports from those mouthbreathers at the post office. Find out what local city office you can get them at. I tried going to the PO a couple of times and it was ridiculous. Went to the city, was the only person there, and was done in 20 minutes.
                        What all was required? Is a copy of a birth certificate okay, or do they require an original?

Comment

I had an original. Not sure any more, it's been a year since I got mine. Think i had to take 2 seperate checks. Was asked a bunch of questions about my parents, but it was a pretty easy process and the ladies were friendly. They actually seemed to be glad to have something to do. You won't encounter that attitude at a post office. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            What all was required? Is a copy of a birth certificate okay, or do they require an original?
                            I've always heard a copy will NOT work. According to USPS, a certified B.C. is required, among a few other things.

Comment

I hate dealing with anything passport related. It is all a huge cluster. I need to get a Visa for some upcoming travel and I am dreading every minute of it....
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X