I've been here a decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been here a decade

10 years. That's a long time on a forum. I still hate everyone here. It is surprising how many long term members are still on the forum. Eric told me about the board back when he was on the counter at Oreilly's, now he runs the joint!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

ko stary brah!

10 years ago i was a lurker on here looking lightning stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      10 years. That's a long time on a forum. I still hate everyone here. It is surprising how many long term members are still on the forum. Eric told me about the board back when he was on the counter at Oreilly's, now he runs the joint!

Did I? I thought you were already on it, but we were both newbs. Shit my decade was just 5 days ago, that's a short time frame!

Comment

I dont remember how i found the site. But i lurked a year before i joined. Mainly because i was poor and no home pc.

Comment

10 yrs....rookie.

Comment

red hair....mutant.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Eric told me about the board back when he was on the counter at Oreilly's, now he runs the joint!
              Yeah, but he still doesn't have a broke ass pension!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've been here for 10 years as well.....and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Yeah, but he still doesn't have a broke ass pension!

Dick cheese!

Comment

12 years

Comment

and i've drank more beer.

banged more ho's

smoked more dope.

spit more blood, then all y'all!!!

i kid. i kid. i joke i joke,
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Did I? I thought you were already on it, but we were both newbs. Shit my decade was just 5 days ago, that's a short time frame!
                        I don't even remember. What I do remember doing was swapping out 10 belts in the parking lot to find the right size for my blower.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bitch please, almost a year and a half.

Comment

I met CJ when he still had the vert.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I was on DAC
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X