So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    If there was a god, he wouldn't have created Levi..
    Oddly enough, my phone auto capitalizes the word God.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Nice! An updated version!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Oddly enough, my phone auto capitalizes the word God.

Mine autocorrects it to "cute pipe dream."

Comment

• Kill em all, and let god sort em out!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            The internet never forgets, and it never forgives.
            It sure seems funny, how I have NEVER met you, nor had any conflict with you, and you start all of this shit. I appreciate. I really do.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by Clifton View Post
              Kill em all, and let god sort em out!
              clifton you shut your whore mouth mother fucker, or Ill drive down there and we will sort this out now, as long as I can bring scott.
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                says the guy that I defended when sam wished death on you. Thanks man.
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                  It sure seems funny, how I have NEVER met you, nor had any conflict with you, and you start all of this shit. I appreciate. I really do.

You still coming to the gtg on saturday dude?
                  Ded

Comment

You still coming to the gtg on saturday dude?
                    Ded

Comment

wtf is that about? this shit is a fucking soap opera playing out on here. i could have posted proof that you were/are burks but did i? nope.

Comment

I'm sure that wasn't exactly directed entirely at you, just the whole situation.

Comment

clifton you shut your whore mouth mother fucker, or Ill drive down there and we will sort this out now, as long as I can bring scott.
                          Btw "thick skin bring it" under your name does not help... Best of luck to you both at this point I hope the mods will delete the pics for you. The rest of it is going to splash back on you for awhile....

Comment

• You guys amaze me, the CIA, KGB, and Israili Intelligence doesn't hold a candle to you guys. You guys should get together and find the cure for cancer, I think yall could do it.....seriously!

Comment

• Trey, what about this PM? Should I post a screen shot?

Originally posted by sspstang
                              I posted my pics of tits, I saw how it was, but yeah, I would never post my old ladies tits, I am sure most of the people on here would vomit. If I had some some from 15 years ago maybe, but not now lol. Its all good man, no need for fucking trolls.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• If I can get lose I will, I have no reason to hide. You know the real me, and I am a alright guy, I just need to get this shit taken care of now, with my wife, because yes I was a stupid 24 year at the time, and now I am almost 28. What else do you fuckers want, I appologized to everyone I wronged, but now I have contend with my wife yet again, over a mistake a made a long time ago, have some decency and grant her her request of the pics down. I don't care how bad you bash me, just leave her out of it.
                                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X