No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't asked. I didn't see his screen name posting. Assumed he wasn't. I just want the pictures locked

Comment

sspstang, now would be a pretty good time to come clean. i can understand where you are coming from but calling your old lady godzilla and shit is pretty whack. had you just admitted the shit it would have never gone this far, if you continue to deny it it'll only prompt more of this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
        Oh hay guise!!!!!!111
        Scared me.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          sspstang, now would be a pretty good time to come clean. i can understand where you are coming from but calling your old lady godzilla and shit is pretty whack. had you just admitted the shit it would have never gone this far, if you continue to deny it it'll only prompt more of this shit.
          prolly the best advice you will get.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Do you know how old those pictures are? Seriously guys. Please take it down.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

I actually feel terrible for her if that really is her. I wasn't going to post the details of his deleted posts from yesterday when the picture surfaced again.

Comment

It's 2012, and with all the shit that's been invented and mastered in the past few decades, this dumbfuck still sucks at lying.

Comment

So childbirth causes man hands?

Comment

The beef is with Trey, not his wife. What the hell did she do to y'all?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      It's 2012, and with all the shit that's been invented and mastered in the past few decades, this dumbfuck still sucks at lying.
                      Bruce Hornsby said it best!
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        prolly the best advice you will get.

god bless.
                        Yep. But Alisa, he was the one who posted them up for the whole world to see in the first place....
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post

I just don't get why he would keep coming back after all the history. There isn't a single positive thing that could possibly come from it for him.

Comment

• This and the other threads will rock come Friday if we can just figure out a way to get Alisa to eat the face off a strange dog and get the police involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Proof positive will be posted momentarily. He is sspstang, stop the charade.
                              Say it ain't so!

Comment

• B o o s h!
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X