No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he just copped to it. take the damn pics down. the board has made its point.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• What exactly are you going to turn them into the police for?

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
        Ok, so lets get it straight, she told me not to hide, and I told her, because of the fact, I was a fucking stupid ass 24 year old little shit, I gave into you guys. She had just had our fucking son, so cut her some fucking slack you fucktards. I really do not give two shits WHAT and say that in all caps to make a point. I had friends on here before, and I will afterwards. Yes I FUCKED UP, and yes this board thrives on drama. I am 100% aware of it. I stayed cleared, until of admitting shit, until she had to get involved. I am sorry, I guess I should have married a super model. It didn't happen that away, and I am damn happy with my wife, and she is damn hot enough for me, unibrow and all, so laugh it up. I have made my appologies to everyone I wrong, and although I can never right it with my wife, I sure as hell try everyday damn day. This WILL be my last post, and no I will not come back, I though maybe time had healed things, but I am at the age now where I Seriously do not give a fuck anymore. I now know why foxbody mike is the way he is, and he has every god damn right to be that away. Now if you would be so kind as to remove these post before I care to turn you into the police. Its pretty plain and simple. I hope to meet some of you loser fucks at the track sometime. Kennedale or Denton any time LMK.

Dude, I've never said anything negative about your wife. Lying never ends well, especially on this board. I mean seriously, after all the shit you talked to everyone after Canada went belly up, and what is this, your 5th fake name between there and here? What is wrong with you man? Why would you even want to be on here after all the shit you talked about this site and the people it contains?

Comment

• wtf are the police going to do? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Dude, I've never said anything negative about your wife. Lying never ends well, especially on this board. I mean seriously, after all the shit you talked to everyone after Canada went belly up, and what is this, your 5th fake name between there and here? What is wrong with you man? Why would you even want to be on here after all the shit you talked about this site and the people it contains?
            No sense asking him questions. That was his last post... with this username at least.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Can we get the IP noted for future reference?

Comment

• I don't give a crap who posted them. They are of ME. So I am asking for you to take them down. Whatever you have against trey is between you and him. Not me. So leave me out of it please.

Comment

Ok, so lets get it straight, she told me not to hide, and I told her, because of the fact, I was a fucking stupid ass 24 year old little shit, I gave into you guys. She had just had our fucking son, so cut her some fucking slack you fucktards. I really do not give two shits WHAT and say that in all caps to make a point. I had friends on here before, and I will afterwards. Yes I FUCKED UP, and yes this board thrives on drama. I am 100% aware of it. I stayed cleared, until of admitting shit, until she had to get involved. I am sorry, I guess I should have married a super model. It didn't happen that away, and I am damn happy with my wife, and she is damn hot enough for me, unibrow and all, so laugh it up. I have made my appologies to everyone I wrong, and although I can never right it with my wife, I sure as hell try everyday damn day. This WILL be my last post, and no I will not come back, I though maybe time had healed things, but I am at the age now where I Seriously do not give a fuck anymore. I now know why foxbody mike is the way he is, and he has every god damn right to be that away. Now if you would be so kind as to remove these post before I care to turn you into the police. Its pretty plain and simple. I hope to meet some of you loser fucks at the track sometime. Kennedale or Denton any time LMK.
                  Amen. I have never had one issue with the plus 50 people i have met from this site. Coincidentallyall those i regard as douches, I've never met. In the new members forum be sure to include noobs can talk shit about houses burning or wife pics but don't talk about ex wives or call someones job. That's too far.
                  (Thinks all of it is bs and doesn't condone anything mentioned)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alisa View Post
                    I don't give a crap who posted them. They are of ME. So I am asking for you to take them down. Whatever you have against trey is between you and him. Not me. So leave me out of it please.
                    You don't seem to get the point... We'd have never seen them, if he had never posted them. Someone right clicked and saved as. And several others photoshopped them.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You don't seem to get the point... We'd have never seen them, if he had never posted them. Someone right clicked and saved as. And several others photoshopped them.

..and they probably wouldn't have made a comeback if he hadn't started ANOTHER name and tried to mislead everyone.

Comment

trey

i still cant believe how you talked about your own wife in the first page of this thread. i have lost all respect for you trey. im sorry that someone posting this shit about you had to open my eyes but you can add me to the "i hate you list" im dont share my feelings with these guys but you just dont say that kinda stuff about your wife either. im pretty sure you would say that youve been drinking today and thats why you posted it but damn dude its not an excuse. i didnt even say anything after a day of drinking at kennadale you took your son on a run down the track and tried to do it again, but thank god they stopped you because he was too young to ride passenger.

i hope you get the drinking thing under control soon before you lose your family or hurt someones else's. ive had my own problems and from my pov you are about to hit rock bottom. learn from it and rebuild bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          As I recall they were posted at her request for votes on a contest her kid was in. Then, when negative comments were posted, she got mad at him even though it was her idea.

Comment

• Trey, enjoy the couch!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              trey

i still cant believe how you talked about your own wife in the first page of this thread. i have lost all respect for you trey. im sorry that someone posting this shit about you had to open my eyes but you can add me to the "i hate you list" im dont share my feelings with these guys but you just dont say that kinda stuff about your wife either. im pretty sure you would say that youve been drinking today and thats why you posted it but damn dude its not an excuse. i didnt even say anything after a day of drinking at kennadale you took your son on a run down the track and tried to do it again, but thank god they stopped you because he was too young to ride passenger.

i hope you get the drinking thing under control soon before you lose your family or hurt someones else's. ive had my own problems and from my pov you are about to hit rock bottom. learn from it and rebuild bro.

Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Damn.
                                X2. Good advice though steve
                                1997 viper gts
                                1986 turbo mustang
                                1987 Buick grand national
                                1972 nova

Comment

Working...
                                X