No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so will you take my picture down please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alisa View Post
      Ok so will you take my picture down please.

LOL, that's it? "Ok?"

Comment

I'm gonna go with, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Say it ain't so!
          Phone needs to be charged.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Did your kid win the contest?

I mean, that is why they were posted in the first place. We never found out if it won or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post

need one on the third page too

Comment

Hold on...

Right click...Save as...

OK guys were good here!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Phone needs to be charged.
                  Fuck!

Hey Bcoop, your phone is about to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    LOL, that's it? "Ok?"
                    Why should treys wife give you an explanation? I don't think that's her bussiness other then her picture being thrown around.

Yes it's funny, but there's a point when you just don't fuck with girls IMO.

I can't even imagine the shit storm this has causes within a household, they are a family. Leave them alone.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Why should treys wife give you an explanation? I don't think that's her bussiness other then her picture being thrown around.

I can't even imagine the shit storm this has causes within a household, they are a family. Leave them alone.

I guess you need to be reminded that your dumbass opinion means exactly dick around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Oh shut the fuck up already. I don't think I've seen anyone insult her as a person, aside from the man-hands and unibrow. If it's caused any problems it was all started when he posted the pictures. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I guess you need to be reminded that your dumbass opinion means exactly dick around here.
                            A large dick or small dick? Or just dick in general? Or do you mean Richard? Who is Richard?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Ok, so lets get it straight, she told me not to hide, and I told her, because of the fact, I was a fucking stupid ass 24 year old little shit, I gave into you guys. She had just had our fucking son, so cut her some fucking slack you fucktards. I really do not give two shits WHAT and say that in all caps to make a point. I had friends on here before, and I will afterwards. Yes I FUCKED UP, and yes this board thrives on drama. I am 100% aware of it. I stayed cleared, until of admitting shit, until she had to get involved. I am sorry, I guess I should have married a super model. It didn't happen that away, and I am damn happy with my wife, and she is damn hot enough for me, unibrow and all, so laugh it up. I have made my appologies to everyone I wrong, and although I can never right it with my wife, I sure as hell try everyday damn day. This WILL be my last post, and no I will not come back, I though maybe time had healed things, but I am at the age now where I Seriously do not give a fuck anymore. I now know why foxbody mike is the way he is, and he has every god damn right to be that away. Now if you would be so kind as to remove these post before I care to turn you into the police. Its pretty plain and simple. I hope to meet some of you loser fucks at the track sometime. Kennedale or Denton any time LMK.
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• I don't really agree with her pictures being blasted all over the place 3ish years later either. Which is why I haven't posted them. In fact, I deleted them long ago. I did have a shrunken version as my avatar when he originally posted them way back when. But I got a guilty conscience and took it down.

But again, I'll say, he's the one that posted them to begin with.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X