No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that it said ssp/95snake and when I saw his name, I came in & saw the pictures. Please take the pictures down. That's all I'm asking. Please.

Comment

Oh man, I can't wait to see this thread in the morning. Good luck getting those pics taken down

Comment

if that is really his old lady posting the pics should be taken down.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          what

Comment

Originally posted by Alisa View Post
            I saw that it said ssp/95snake and when I saw his name, I came in & saw the pictures. Please take the pictures down. That's all I'm asking. Please.
            You are fueling the fire... It it is truly you you need to kick whoever put it on the web in the first place square in the dick.... You posting here just increases the thread by a few pages and will die down with people asking if you know Dan Bishop....

Good luck if it is really you do a non nekid pic saying please take this down on a sign. Maybe it would happen but I doubt it....

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              Captain Morality and shit over here.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I swear on my child's life this is his wife. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

I don't entirely disagree, but he posted them to begin with. It isn't like someone pilfered his photobucket account. Admitting sspstang is his alias instead of lying about it would go a long way towards making that happen.

Comment

I swear on my child's life this is his wife. Please.

How about Trey not being sspstang? Do you swear that on your child's life? Cause if you do... Hoo-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Captain Morality and shit over here.
                      ha. you know i dont talk shit about folks old ladys. im just saying if it proven to be her the pic should be taken down.

ps. rusty taco

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm not lying! My husband has not been on this site! If he has, I don't know about it & I just want the threa locked or the pictures removed.

Comment

I've met both treys. Different dudes

Comment

I'm not lying! My husband has not been on this site! If he has, I don't know about it & I just want the threa locked or the pictures removed.

Yes. He has, and is. Has he been telling you he wasn't? You guys have some serious issues. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              It isn't like someone pilfered his photobucket account
                              Oh hay guise!!!!!!111

Edit - pic removed
                              Last edited by Samhain; 05-30-2012, 10:46 PM.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Proof positive will be posted momentarily. He is sspstang, stop the charade.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X