So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
    Brent you sat in front of us at an event I won't go into which one, but my wife held me back, that day.
    Uh, what? Where? I've never seen your face in person, that I recall. Nor that of your wife. I think you have me confused with someone else. I do believe I'm not the only Brent on here.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      ...I wasn't at the cruise. Never been to one, in fact.
      Really what about the alberteons cruise about 8 months ago and you telling me if I ever join to let you, and you would keep the masses of me. Same 99 35th Ann gt vert and a tall big bird type man that was semi skinny and balding in his mid to late 30s I must be mistaken.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Uh, what? Where? I've never seen your face in person, that I recall. Nor that of your wife. I think you have me confused with someone else. I do believe I'm not the only Brent on here.

He has several of us confused, apparently. Maybe it's the alcohol?

Comment

• Interesting topic... How many of you would be dead now if it were not for modern medicine? For instance, appendix being removed, bowel blockage surgery, etc.. Life expectancy is considerably longer now because of modern medicine, but if you were alive back in say - the middle ages - would you still be here?

Bet he drinks extra tonight.

Comment

Really what about the alberteons cruise about 8 months ago and you telling me if I ever join to let you, and you would keep the masses of me. Same 99 35th Ann gt vert and a tall big bird type man that was semi skinny and balding in his mid to late 30s I must be mistaken.

LOL! That was a car show, not a cruise. I thought you were talking about the cruise last week. In fact, when you first joined, I asked specifically if you were the guy from the parking lot that day, and you told me no.

Comment

• Damn bro why did you say that stuff about your own wife?

Comment

• If no one had a problem with Sspstang until now, why bring it up? He gas obviously moved past what ever the issue was so why can't those who had an issue with the other user name? Unless he owes you money or banged your sister, let it go..

Comment

• The only reason it seems slow is that the majority of the newbs haven't ever met anyone on here. That is the reason so many of us have stuck around. We knew each other, and poking fun at someone you know is one thing, and completely different from trolling.

And Trey, man up and own up. You are the same punk kid you always were, otherwise you wouldn't have tried to hide behind an alias.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Alisa View Post
                    I don't give a crap who posted them. They are of ME. So I am asking for you to take them down. Whatever you have against trey is between you and him. Not me. So leave me out of it please.
                    There are 2 sides to this site the racer side and the social side! Better figure out what side you belong on quick. Speaking of which, later. lmao.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I know who you are Facebook is good thing. You should thank my wife, because unlike now, I was drunk pissed, but I finally came to terms with myself and I am ok with who I am, I love my wife. She is my princess and beautiful to me. I damn lucky to have such a loyal women. So regardless what any of you think, she is beautiful in my book. God blessed me big
                      Time.
                      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I know who you are Facebook is good thing. You should thank my wife, because unlike now, I was drunk pissed, but I finally came to terms with myself and I am ok with who I am, I love my wife. She is my princess and beautiful to me. I damn lucky to have such a loyal women. So regardless what any of you think, she is beautiful in my book. God blessed me big
                        Time.
                        How come your wife just now registered and started posting all of the sudden in this thread tonight? Me thinks you are posting as her.

Comment

• I feel sorry for your wife actually. Seems you and hers realationship is based off you being a drunk fuck tard... Thats sad

Comment

• Because I don't know what my original sn was an had to Create one to post a comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                              How come your wife just now registered and started posting all of the sudden in this thread tonight? Me thinks you are posting as her.
                              Why do you care?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                                Why do you care?
                                Because I find it quite odd that's why. Are you related to him or her or something? She never posted before but now all of the sudden when he is outted she appears. Why hasn't she appeared in the past when her pic was posted multiple times? She takes offense to a comment but not her half nude photo?

Comment

Working...
                                X