No announcement yet.

Three random questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying to Lubbock (I really hate the drive and the flight was only $15 more than driving would cost). The TSA blurb disqualifies what I was going to bring, thanks for finding that.

The pain is not unbearable so I'm not wanting pain pills, I'm just wanting to get it "fixed". I've never had pain that didn't go away after a few days so I didn't know where to start. Looks like stretching and a massage are the best bet.

I do not know all the differences between the Aston Martins, but my thinking was if I were to do it, to "go big or go home".

I don't know what mathforce is so I would assume it's weak within me.

Comment

You said three random questions when there are actually seven.

I didn't proof my post and fucked up a Yoda joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        You said three random questions when there are actually seven.

I didn't proof my post and fucked up a Yoda joke.
        Three random areas in which I have questions*

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Flying to Lubbock (I really hate the drive and the flight was only $15 more than driving would cost). The TSA blurb disqualifies what I was going to bring, thanks for finding that.

The pain is not unbearable so I'm not wanting pain pills, I'm just wanting to get it "fixed". I've never had pain that didn't go away after a few days so I didn't know where to start. Looks like stretching and a massage are the best bet.

I do not know all the differences between the Aston Martins, but my thinking was if I were to do it, to "go big or go home".

I don't know what mathforce is so I would assume it's weak within me.
          I broke my back when I was 18 years old in the oil field. My Dr told me that if I could stand the pain, not to get the surgery. I haven't had surgery to this day. What has helped me through most of those past years was martial arts and working out. Its my belief, (at least in my case) that in my keeping the lower back muscles built up to help support the injury. This worked well for me. I can also tell you that since I don't go to a gym or work in the arts any more, I have noticed a increase level of back pain. My worst bout to date was about 2 months ago. Just my 02.
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
            I broke my back when I was 18 years old in the oil field. My Dr told me that if I could stand the pain, not to get the surgery. I haven't had surgery to this day. What has helped me through most of those past years was martial arts and working out. Its my belief, (at least in my case) that in my keeping the lower back muscles built up to help support the injury. This worked well for me. I can also tell you that since I don't go to a gym or work in the arts any more, I have noticed a increase level of back pain. My worst bout to date was about 2 months ago. Just my 02.
            This...core strength makes a world of difference in my lower back pain.

Comment

Working...
            X