X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    Lol, right.

Tons better than all of last year.
    I'm glad to hear it. I hate to hear of such a great lady suffering as she was.

Comment

I have mentioned it before, but we need a new user introduction section where people can say hi and not get their asses kicked. Everyother site has one and it seems to go over well. Make a sticky of realistic rules for newbs to follow, not the joking (BS) rules of TOGTFO. Like using the search function and some shit like that.

Comment

So whats the answer. Maybe a thread should be started to give out advice on how to kepp it alive with new blood.

I noticed that Chili and Leah has been less active lately too.
        I have definitely been less active, primarily because I have been pretty busy at work, and by the time I get home I don't really have the desire to be on the computer.

But part of it is because of some of the nonsense that goes on here. I don't think the place has changed for the worse, in fact, I think it is a little nicer than the old board was when I started back in 2004, but as I have gotten older I have just lost my taste for it.

Don't get me wrong, I still read the board pretty regularly, I just don't post as much. We hang out regularly with a pretty extended group of friends from the board, which further lessens my desire to come on the board itself.

Comment

On a side note, I just found out that one of our old schoolers is my nephew. Maybe I can convince him to post again. SN is...Leda. Never knew who he was. Joined in 01
          Whoa....a blast from the past! An original Silver Crew member!

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            The OP never said that things have changed. He simply mentioned that board activity has declined.
            Originally posted by talisman View Post
            His post wasn't directed at the OP.
            The OP has a name!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Lol, yes and he still has the silver 01
              Photobucket

Comment

It's also summer. Most of us have shit we like to do outside.

As far as new members go we need to accept what we get and if complete dumbasses should be fucked with. This is how it used to be.

Or how I remember it. My first post in canada was a look at me new guy post. I was 18 and just sold my nitrous fed integra for a fox. I was gave a warm welcome.

Never Any flak and went to some meets. Met a few folks.

Comment

If you are going to monitor the newby threads. A mod is really going to have to take the effort to stop people from the TGTFO stuff. Thats really the main thing thats starts all the shit and the threads go down hill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    The OP has a name!
                    What would you like us to call you?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      It was really funny, cause Jay and I was sitting at the table this weekend and I mentioned something about a Mustang site. He asked me which one. Of course I said DFWmustangs formerly dfwstangs, at least in members.. The funny part is when I asked him what his SN was. He was like, "nope, you 1st". Melinda ask us why we wouldnt share our SN's with each other. We explained to her the reason was because one of us prolly owed the other a ass whoopin. It was at least a hour before either of us budged.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        What would you like us to call you?
                        Biggus Dickus.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It was really funny, cause Jay and I was sitting at the table this weekend and I mentioned something about a Mustang site. He asked me which one. Of course I said DFWmustangs formerly dfwstangs, at least in members.. The funny part is when I asked him what his SN was. He was like, "nope, you 1st". Melinda ask us why we wouldnt share our SN's with each other. We explained to her the reason was because one of us prolly owed the other a ass whoopin. It was at least a hour before either of us budged.
                          Hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Millimeter Peter

Comment

I vote Peckerwood for the geofster

Comment

Happens every summer when the weather gets nice and people stop living inside all the time.

also we've been inundated with douchers and the quality of posts/posters has declined dramatically.

Comment

Working...
                                X