Board Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    There isn't much on the board these other than talking trash and it's not inviting at all to new people. So naturally the board is going to continue to die off as everyone goes on with their lives. I think everyone is spending less and less time here now. If certain main players would relax abit trying so hard to be not-so entertaining assholes perhaps the board would be a place people would like to particpate more with. JMO's..

This. Was thinking the other day how many good people we've lost. Was conversing with one long timer the other day who thought that it was due to the never ending shit talking by the core group. It's as bad, if not worse, than high school. That long timer isn't posting much anymore. Hell, talking with Tyler about the BS with CJ and he pretty much asked why I bother sticking around. This is the attitude that is killing the board. The take what we dish or gtfo mentality that so many throw out is not conducive to growing it.

Well, people are getting out.

<---waiting for the bash
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
      Once people catch on to a the idiocy and they aren't fooling anyone anymore - thats when the idiots start posting up about how things have "changed".

Edit: Bcoop beat me too it, fucker.
      Remember that shit!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I think it's hilarious that the people that are continually picked on say the board has changed, and "assholes" ruin it for everyone. Lmfao, seriously. This boar hasn't changed in the slightest, in the time I've been on it. Sure, some people come and go, as other things begin to take up their time. But the influx of stupid people, the smartasses, the people who constantly make themselves a target, none of that has ever changed. Only the names have.

And for fuck's sake, Steve. "Abit" is not a word for crying out loud! "a bit"! I thought you had corrected this nonsense!
        Exactly...this is very similar to the people that say things suck nowadays, or the youth of today suck. Nothing has changed but their perspective. as you mature in board years, you realize shit and want to think you're the first to catch it. This is the teenage board years and we hate you just as much as you hate us. But you can grow through it...well hopefully not some of you.

Comment

Remember that shit!
          Remember it alot or abit?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

ssdd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              This board sure has declined in activity lately, it seems. What the fuck is you fuckers problems.
              It's just that most of the little assholes have grown up and either learned how to carry on a conversation, or just moved on. Take out the BS conflicts, politics, and sports, you got nothing here. Very little car-talk, which is why I came here in the first place. Got hooked on all you jack-holes, and here we are. Hell, since Ron Paul's out, even the political forum is super slow. The worst POTUS in our history, and it's all but dead. Hell, I'll bet half the members here don't even own a Mustang.

Comment

I think it's hilarious that the people that are continually picked on say the board has changed, and "assholes" ruin it for everyone. Lmfao, seriously. This boar hasn't changed in the slightest, in the time I've been on it. Sure, some people come and go, as other things begin to take up their time. But the influx of stupid people, the smartasses, the people who constantly make themselves a target, none of that has ever changed. Only the names have.

And for fuck's sake, Steve. "Abit" is not a word for crying out loud! "a bit"! I thought you had corrected this nonsense!
                Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                Once people catch on to a the idiocy and they aren't fooling anyone anymore - thats when the idiots start posting up about how things have "changed".

Edit: Bcoop beat me too it, fucker.
                The OP never said that things have changed. He simply mentioned that board activity has declined.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  The OP never said that things have changed. He simply mentioned that board activity has declined.

His post wasn't directed at the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Hell, I'll bet half the members here don't even own a Mustang.
                    It wouldn't matter if you owned a Mustang on here anymore. If you post up to ask a question nobody will help. lol

That is about the only THING that has changed on this board. Years ago you used to get sound Mustang advice along with that the drama. Now you just get drama.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

It wouldn't matter if you owned a Mustang on here anymore. If you post up to ask a question nobody will help. lol

That is about the only THING that has changed on this board. Years ago you used to get sound Mustang advice along with that the drama. Now you just get drama.

3500 threads in the Garage with 50k replies.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        His post wasn't directed at the OP.
                        I see now he was speaking to GTracer who mentioned that the attitude has changed. No, the attitude has not changed. It has always been that way.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          3500 threads in the Garage with 50k replies.
                          Versus the 9,079 threads in BP with 288,686 replies.

All he is saying is the activity is declining which is true. I do not post much anymore but everynow and then I skim through and notice there are not near as many threads now as there were say 6 months ago. Just an observation and it is not anything worth argueing over. A lot of the replies in the garage are not actually helpful ( some are). 5 years ago a lot more members owned Mustangs and were actively working on them so the questions and answers seemed to flow much faster then. I am not saying that it is negative I am just stating my observation.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

People came to the old site because of the cars.

There is no reason for new people to join here, except to get asked tgtfo.

I think there will always be a core group that keeps the place open, but expansion I don't see anytime soon.

Comment

When I've asked questions, usually they come from names that aren't seen posted very often and in the form of a PM in order to avoid the bashing.

Comment

Versus the 9,079 threads in BP with 288,686 replies.

All he is saying is the activity is declining which is true. I do not post much anymore but everynow and then I skim through and notice there are not near as many threads now as there were say 6 months ago. Just an observation and it is not anything worth argueing over. A lot of the replies in the garage are not actually helpful ( some are). 5 years ago a lot more members owned Mustangs and were actively working on them so the questions and answers seemed to flow much faster then. I am not saying that it is negative I am just stating my observation.

Go compare the figures in Canada and get back with us. I think people were yawning with the 05-10 Mustangs. It didn't have anything to do with the board. I know I really never had much of a desire to get one like I did when the New Edges came out. Since the 5.0 came back there have been a dozen members or more get back into one.

Comment

Working...
                                X