Board Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Activity

This board sure has declined in activity lately, it seems. What the fuck is you fuckers problems.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Sorry. I have been busy learning a new job the last month. I will try to fit this into my schedule.

I have actually been thinking this myself.

Comment

Between 03trubluGT and 91CoupeMike lately, how can you not be entertained?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        FTP gets old after awhile, even though I'm currently (finally?) engaged in the current FTP thread and I could give two shits about that other dweeb.

Comment

Im on a computer all damn day. So i dont feel like getting on when i get home. lol
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
            The fact that they are a select few (maybe 20-30) who still post every day (03trubluGT not so much after the Eric and Bcoop and others jumped on his case)...there used to be hundreds of people who posted everyday but then again the attitude of the board has changed as well. I noticed a unusual decline recently as well from what we started out as...not sure what could have caused that........

I guess when you go from a large group to a small group the issues seem to be more noticeable as well as the people who look at our topics with intent to join. I think we would have more activity if we were more receptive towards new people and leave the hazing and what not until they have settled in...mislead them a little and before you know it they are hooked whether they like it or not...just my opinion
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Fuck you, and don't be coming into my forum and starting shit, do that shit here in the Back Porch or in the Smack, bitch!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                The fact that they are a select few (maybe 20-30) who still post every day (03trubluGT not so much after the Eric and Bcoop and others jumped on his case)...there used to be hundreds of people who posted everyday but then again the attitude of the board has changed as well. I noticed a unusual decline recently as well from what we started out as...not sure what could have caused that........

I guess when you go from a large group to a small group the issues seem to be more noticeable as well as the people who look at our topics with intent to join. I think we would have more activity if we were more receptive towards new people and leave the hazing and what not until they have settled in...mislead them a little and before you know it they are hooked whether they like it or not...just my opinion
                If this turns into another nice, overly receptive board...I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  This board sure has declined in activity lately, it seems. What the fuck is you fuckers problems.
                  Shut the fuck up cunt rag

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Does your opinion have tits? If not, its irrelevant.

Jk

I think the news cycle has just been a little stagnant and this time of year is always a little bit of a lull.

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                      Shut the fuck up cunt rag
                      You're still breathing? Damn my luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Does your opinion have tits? If not, its irrelevant.

Jk

I think the news cycle has just been a little stagnant and this time of year is always a little bit of a lull.
                        True and another thing I find myself doing is comparing this site to the old site which we did attempt to make them similar however there is no ignoring it, a lot of people did not come over or jumped ship within the first few months. This site however, sure does not resemble a community with 5k+ members...though we have much more activity than Canada....not by much though

Maybe everyone is busy, it is vacation time but honestly, I find a way to log in here whenever I get bored or am in the crapper…. This site is great bathroom reading material
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

It's the weather, too nice to be on here lately!

Comment

Just because a small piece of hail hit your head doesnt give you any right to start this thread punk ass bitch white trash wanna be gangsta blue wrx driving sometimes at work while driving around with a broken a/c belt buying taco bell for everyone sometimes hanging out with me farm story playing drunken romas eating buying coffee at gas stations motherfucker!

WEST SIDE
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

But X2... the board has slowed down quite a bit... Cobraman probably has the thickest noob skin and i respect that young pattawon <-- sp ck.. we might wanna take it a little easier on the noobs unless its a "look at me I'm fucking gay with a v6 ricer mustang" thread
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X