I want a Challenger soooo bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
    Disagree. They all have their problems. Ford, GMC, Chevy, Dodge, and every other manufacturer out there. I had a ford that turned out to be a POS. Bought another one, and had no problems. Owned a GMC Sierra Denali, nice truck but liked the Ford better... Just bought a new dodge pickup, rides better than anything I have ever owned hands down.

Will it turn out to be a POS? Maybe. But now days, they all are. They are designing cars to last 5 - 8 years max before shit goes down hill.

Get an extended warranty and be happy.

My 7/70 didn't do me any good. They still said fuck you and denied my claim.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      My 7/70 didn't do me any good. They still said fuck you and denied my claim.
      So you had 1 bad experience with Dodge/Mopar and now they are all pieces of shit?

Comment

So you had 1 bad experience with Dodge/Mopar and now they are all pieces of shit?
        Yeah, the fit/finish/quality of my 05 was laughable. I've had a few dodge rentals over the years and they all equally sucked.

wonder why dodge has such a high resale value? oh wait..

Comment

Lots of people had problems with them during the Daimler - Cerberus - Fiat transition. My dealer even tried to tell me my Cummins warranty would be void if I didn't change the oil every 3k miles. Unfortunately for them I still have my owners manual, hopefully I never need it but they will weasel out of covering anything they can.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Lots of people had problems with them during the Daimler - Cerberus - Fiat transition. My dealer even tried to tell me my Cummins warranty would be void if I didn't change the oil every 3k miles. Unfortunately for them I still have my owners manual, hopefully I never need it but they will weasel out of covering anything they can.
            Apparently, you never owned a Jeep. They may suck in regards to other models, but my Jeep XK is a rock. Got a buddy with 4.0L TJ that has 290,000 miles. However, I guess you technically have to give AMC most of the credit for that.

Comment

Working...
            X