Angry customer rams truck through Taco Bell over missing taco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry customer rams truck through Taco Bell over missing taco

HUBER HEIGHTS -- A Huber heights man with an appetite tries to take revenge on taco bell workers by ramming his truck into the building, after they mess up his order. It happened on Chambersburg Rd.

Police say just after Midnight Michael Smith pulled into the drive-thru with his girlfriend and ordered a combo meal. "He was already peeling his tires, being cute whatever he was on, and came through got his food. We forgot a taco. We realized we forgot it," said Kristen Winans. She says in minutes Smith came back for his $.99 taco and gave workers a verbal lashing. "He was very sarcastic and rude." She says she was apologetic and tried to fix the order. "We're sorry pull forward. We'll get that to you. He peeled all the way through the drive-thru to our window and snatched his taco." said Winans.

Police say Smith then whipped around the corner, dodging a few cars and drove is truck into the entrance, then took off. Once officers arrived they found a trail leading back to his house. "We were able to track the vehicle fluids back to his house about two miles from here. Upon interview he admitted that he purposely hit the building because he was mad because they messed up his order," said Sgt. Chris Kash with Huber Heights Police.

Workers spent the night cleaning up the glass. On Tuesday morning a team was called in to make repairs to the entryway The General Manager, Steven Mizer, stopped by to check out the mess. He says he's not surprised. "In this business pretty much anything happens. We were just making sure the area was safe for the customers," said Mizer,

Smith is currently in custody. He was arrested for felony vandalism.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Fucking morons, man. Catching a felony over a god damn taco.

Comment

understandable

Comment

cleft lips make u do crazy things bro. crazy things.

Comment

There are times I may have "felt" like doing it, but I had a few more IQ points than this fellow.

Comment

He should have checked his bag first

Comment

LOCO's tacos make you LOCO
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                LOCO's tacos make you LOCO
                LOL, how awesome would it be if his attorney tried to argue that a Doritos locos taco make him loco.

Comment

Damn it I wanted to be the first to make a Doritos Locos joke!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Viva gordita.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looks like he had a..(puts on sunglasses) mexi-meltdown!

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Apparently the food didn't please his palate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Been a while since I actually laughed at something I read here, so thanks.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                            That might be true. I've known two people in my life with a cleft palate and both of them were shitbags. Guess they gotta prove something.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The economy must be getting worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X