Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope she is alright man.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Got a buddy with a 2012 Camaro RS that he has not even made the first payment on , and he got rear ended as well. Must be in the air

Comment

Shit rob, hope shes ok

Comment

I hope she is ok. She's good people.

Comment

Dammit man, that sucks ASS. I hope she checks out okay but I'm worried with the description you gave.

I have a weird question, but do you have dark tint on all these vehicles?
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              Got a buddy with a 2012 Camaro RS that he has not even made the first payment on , and he got rear ended as well. Must be in the air

Sucks, huh?

I still had paper plates on my last tahoe when we went head on w/ a drunk driver.

Hope she recovers quick... the neck stuff sounds a bit scary.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Thx everyone. No idea what is wrong with her neck, but its got a nice lump on it now!

Eric, isnt this just number 3?

Something had just happened to the Harley F150 when I started hanging out with you guys regularly back in 04ish.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Dammit man, that sucks ASS. I hope she checks out okay but I'm worried with the description you gave.

I have a weird question, but do you have dark tint on all these vehicles?
                  Just normal tint, not anything illegal. She was completly stopped at the red light, he just didn't estimate how far away he was I guess. Not a really hard hit, his airbags did not deploy. The Mustang took it pretty good actually, the damage is all cosmetic from what I can see, and limited to just scrapes/scratches in the bumper cover.

Lyn has a CT cervical spine sprain. I think a fancy term for whiplash! She does have a lump on her neck tho, and looks like she is in pain.

Jeff, Eric, I forgot about Lyn getting hit on vacation in Florida! Yeah, it is 4. Craptastic luck I tell ya! At least none have been her, or my fault!

Edit: Eric, the Harley was wrecked before we bought it, and not disclosed!

Comment

Just normal tint, not anything illegal. She was completly stopped at the red light, he just didn't estimate how far away he was I guess. Not a really hard hit, his airbags did not deploy. The Mustang took it pretty good actually, the damage is all cosmetic from what I can see, and limited to just scrapes/scratches in the bumper cover.

Lyn has a CT cervical spine sprain. I think a fancy term for whiplash! She does have a lump on her neck tho, and looks like she is in pain.

Jeff, Eric, I forgot about Lyn getting hit on vacation in Florida! Yeah, it is 4. Craptastic luck I tell ya! At least none have been her, or my fault!
                    Hell, I wasn't even counting that one. Make it 5!

Comment

Edit: Eric, the Harley was wrecked before we bought it, and not disclosed!

Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        My first Mustang was stolen 2 weeks after I bought it, made 2 payments on it and got stolen again! It was totaled that time, completely stripped

Comment

Damn! Hope everything is alright with ya'll.

Comment

Sorry to hear man. Hope she's OK.

I was at the new Race Track at N. Tarrant and R/White on Sunday getting some ice for our party. Took the 500 up just to get a little seat time. Guy came so close to hitting my rear quarter I couldn't even see the daylight between his SUV and my car.

I damned near puked.

Again, hope she gets to feeling better, and good luck on the stang.

David

Comment

Dammit Rob Hopefully she heals fully after a nice settlement.

Comment

That sucks man I hope all is well. :/

I have a co worker who has been in a wreck or accident with atleast 4 cars. The latest one he got into a wreck, had his car towed and the tow truck got into a wreck. Worst luck I have ever witnessed with vehicles..
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X