furniture hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furniture hookup?

My parents are looking for a recliner that does not look like a recliner.
    Hancock & Moore
    Lay-z-boy
    etc

WTH is a recliner that doesn't look like a recliner? A chair? A reclining sofa?

Comment

Just go full white trash and put lawn furniture inside the house.

Comment

i want a whore that doesnt look like a whore

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          Just go full white trash and put lawn furniture inside the house.
          just because you do it doesnt mean others should too

Comment

Damn, I hate you guys. People want some nice furniture without cup holders built in and you bastards go crazy.

Looks like a conventional chair but also reclines. Does not swivel, rock, have a pocket for your remotes, or a cup holder.
            Like this:

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
              Damn, I hate you guys. People want some nice furniture without cup holders built in and you bastards go crazy.

Looks like a conventional chair but also reclines. Does not swivel, rock, have a pocket for your remotes, or a cup holder.
              Like this:
              http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=2002
              That's exactly what I thought you were talking about. I have a badass one at the house that they can't have but they are NICE and last forever. My parents bought theirs at some little town shop in Keller off 377.

Comment

check action lane chairs. Highleg 3 way recliner
                KODFWS 2011

Comment

Like this:
                  So if you know what they want and know where to find it, why did you start this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    So if you know what they want and know where to find it, why did you start this thread?
                    Because I wanted to see what kind of response I would get from the dumb half of the board.

Comment

Because I wanted to see what kind of response I would get from the dumb half of the board.
                      Guess you should just post answers in your own thread then.

Comment

damn you are stupid, he asked if anyone has a hookup on them.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Like this:
                          Looks slow.
                          sigpic
                          Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                            damn you are stupid, he asked if anyone has a hookup on them.
                            I always thought it'd be cool to have a list of where everyone worked as a master reference to look at; so if a member was out buying something like I was with my phone, then I could PM a member to give them the sale/commission whatever. Has this been done before and failed miserably on the other site? The reason is so

Sticky towards the top. Just who is the slow one??? On, and FYP.

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=678

Sticky towards the top. Just who is the slow one??? On, and FYP.
                              I looked there (not through every post) and searched for "furniture". There were no results.

Comment

Working...
                              X