Need tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tires

Hey I need 4 235/75/15 tires installed on my 99 Explorer nothing fancy just regular old tires. Anyone got any hookups? Wal-Mart has them for 84 a tire plus install but I don't really want to use them if I don't have to. I called NTB and Discount but they were higher.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

PM myfear. He works at the Discount Tire off of MacArthur just north of 635.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thanks Greg I couldn't remember his screen name on here.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

try pricing these....265/40-22

I just about passed out....and I need new ones soon.....those are the standard ones for my car.....but it has 265/55/22s on it now.....ugh and they are pirellis

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post

I just about passed out....and I need new ones soon.....those are the standard ones for my car.....but it has 265/55/22s on it now.....ugh and they are pirellis
          First world problems huh, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post

my wife wants a new edge sport that has the same size 22s, she doesn't seem to understand how much more tires cost for them than 18s....

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
              my wife wants a new edge sport that has the same size 22s, she doesn't seem to understand how much more tires cost for them than 18s....
              women are dumb

Comment

i need some lightly used 255-70-16's

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  i need some lightly used 255-70-16's
                  Refugio's costs about between $40.00-60.00 a piece, mounted and balanced. Damn things look brand new.

817-937-0420

Comment

I knew they were steep....but damn it, not that much! Lol. The stupid thing looks better with the bigger rims.
                    I love my edge...but I wouldnt do it again. Damn thing gets terrible gas mileage. Not sure about the new ones with eco boost.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

never made sense to me that the 35x12.5x20 Toyo's I had on my old truck were like 365 a pop.. but the same tire in 18" was cheaper. Most "plus" size tires seem to be like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X