Looking Up Phone #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Up Phone #

Does anyone have a way to look up a phone #? I might have got ripped off by someone & trying to get a address or something to pay him a visit.

Need more detail...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
      Does anyone have a way to look up a phone #? I might have got ripped off by someone & trying to get a address or something to pay him a visit.
      Probably not going to get much help if it is for "retaliation" purposes...just my opinion
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

you never should have put yourself in a position to get ripped off

Comment

Wooden iPad?

Comment

was his name Carless Chris?

Comment

I'll pm you my paypal account.
              Ded

Comment

Is chuck there?

Comment

Umm... Never said anything about "retaliation" purposes". But I did find him already. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X