Ever had some weird ass car dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had some weird ass car dream?

I've had this recurring dream lately where I go to this parking garage which seems to double as some sort of car guy haven, cool cars everywhere all parked in this building. Anyways, I'm always there to discover I bought a C4 corvette which was converted into a ford ranchero type thing with a bed and tail gate. Doesn't make any sense and it's ugly as shit. Also, it appears that the paint sucks and I know I overpaid for it - I'm hoping I paid 6 but I'm pretty sure I paid 10 and got it in the butt. The whole thing is hilarious - is it a sign?!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

yes, surprise butseks is in your future
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

In prison with a mullet.

And yes I have had some weird dreams, of old mustangs that I have had.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Ya, It's a sign your going crazy
        I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

One time I dreamt that I went over to a guy on an internets boards house after shooting some guns. While the others were inside playing COD, I rubbed my weiner on his c5 vette.

Very vivid, almost like it really happened.

Weird!!!!
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            one time i dreamt that i went over to a guy on an internets boards house after shooting some guns. While the others were inside playing cod, i rubbed my weiner on his c5 vette.

Very vivid, almost like it really happened.

Weird!!!!
            I knew those weren't mushrooms.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

just last night i dreamt me and a friend were riding around in a PT cruiser, and for some reason i kept lying and tying to convince him that i had to rewire the entire car and how i could wire any car ever made. ( i cant wire for shit, btw)
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                just last night i dreamt me and a friend were riding around in a PT cruiser, and for some reason i kept lying and tying to convince him that i had to rewire the entire car and how i could wire any car ever made. ( i cant wire for shit, btw)
                A PT Crusier, that wasn't a dream, it was a night mare!

Comment

yes, and i put it on youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdcjUzlZ-rY[/ame]

Comment

All the damn time. Its always a car I had and sold. I wake up thinking I still own it, dammit.

I'm never selling another car again, then my Thai hooker dreams will come back.

Comment

I had a dream the other night I bought turbo_rail?? GTO. Even though I've never seen the car in person, or met the owner. Figured it was pretty weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X