You can't throw kids in the water anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't throw kids in the water anymore

Just about everyone I know learned to swim by getting tossed into a body of water by a family member. I tried it with my kids last year and it didn't work. Did it again this year with.the same results. Same goes with my sisters kids and my neighbors kid. has todays youth lost it's fight or do we just baby them too much? I mean, these kids just sank and it looked like they didn't even try. I lol'd
    .....bro....

It helps if you put rocks in their pockets.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Just about everyone I know learned to swim by getting tossed into a body of water by a family member. I tried it with my kids last year and it didn't work. Did it again this year with.the same results. Same goes with my sisters kids and my neighbors kid. has todays youth lost it's fight or do we just baby them too much? I mean, these kids just sank and it looked like they didn't even try. I lol'd
      Perfect metaphor for society today.

No disrespect to your drowning kids.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
        It helps if you put rocks in their pockets.
        I said , here hold this, then pushed them in but they let go of the brick when they hit the water.
        .....bro....

Comment

That's how I learned
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            That's how I learned
            It's how America learned. Wait. my kids are terrorists! Omg
            .....bro....

Comment

Funny you bring this up. I was just talking about this yesterday.
              Photobucket

Comment

That's how my kids are generally learning, although since they are just about 3 I am being very nice. My boy digs getting thrown in and figuring it out, my girl hates getting her hair wet. ??!?

It goes back to when we were young, our parents could and would allow us to hurt ourselves. These days as parents, we have to be careful. One complaint from a kid, neighbor...etc could cause bigger issues.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Are you people really this naive? I am sure my grandpa thought my dad was a pussy too because he didnt have to cut the heads off chickens each night for dinner. OMG SOCIETY IS PROGRESSING. Your grandchildren will probably not even know how to type on a computer. If your kids suck at swimming then maybe you're just a shitty teacher.

Comment

I guess I had a shitty teacher. I could swim good enough to keep my head above water before my leg got jacked up. Now I would probably just spiral right to the bottom, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      You might not have been drunk enough for it to have worked. Repeat but this time really get shit faced. Take videos for proof so we can study the results.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        I guess I had a shitty teacher. I could swim good enough to keep my head above water before my leg got jacked up. Now I would probably just spiral right to the bottom, lol.
                        I was gonna go with "swim in circles", but that works too.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                          Are you people really this naive? I am sure my grandpa thought my dad was a pussy too because he didnt have to cut the heads off chickens each night for dinner. OMG SOCIETY IS PROGRESSING. Your grandchildren will probably not even know how to type on a computer. If your kids suck at swimming then maybe you're just a shitty teacher.
                          Get pissed off!!!
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Get pissed off!!!
                            Yeah I know, what is that lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                              Funny you bring this up. I was just talking about this yesterday.
                              Same here was talking bout how I learned at lunch today. Mom just tossed me in

Comment

Working...
                              X