24 hours of lemons..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brakes an issue at ECR...no way!

That track is harder on brakes than any race track I have been to. I usually get 4 or 5 events out of a set of front RACE pads. I will go through a set and a half at that track in a weekend. Granted that was my old brembo setup so I hope my new kit does better....

When lemons started going there I had some SERIOUS worries about a large amount of brake failures...

Glad to hear you guys weren't hurt but sucks about the coupe. Might be cool to get a late 80's T-bird and play the game with fuel cell size!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Brakes an issue at ECR...no way!

That track is harder on brakes than any race track I have been to. I usually get 4 or 5 events out of a set of front RACE pads. I will go through a set and a half at that track in a weekend. Granted that was my old brembo setup so I hope my new kit does better....

When lemons started going there I had some SERIOUS worries about a large amount of brake failures...

Glad to hear you guys weren't hurt but sucks about the coupe. Might be cool to get a late 80's T-bird and play the game with fuel cell size!
      We ran 24 hours straight on a set of carbotechs in the miata.

I don't know what caused the failure since it was only 5 laps. And I'd love to find a aerobird. I learned to drive in one of those...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've got a mark vii lsc for $500 for any one interested. Stiffer than an aerobird too.

Comment

Working...
        X