Ultra Cheapo Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    I've never owned one, but I know several that have. They were all lower end sedans or trucks, nothing crazy expensive. Nothing but bad experiences. Just really cheaply made. Hell, a Kia is a step up from a Nissan nowadays lol.
    I've owned two Titans, there awesome trucks. Never went back to dealer for anything on either of them. Pulled trailers to Oklahoma and back all the time and never had any problems, there solid in my book.
    2012 GT - Brembo car
    "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I love the Nissan haters that have never owned one.
      Ive had my fair share and they are junk. There is a reason why they have GM resale value.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I think 4DRSS has or had one.
        Yup. I bought one new from Rob at North TX Nissan when he still owned it. I loved the car. Great MPG, and for an econobox it had some nice features... one touch windows all around, intelligent keys, 6 speed manual. I got 34 MPG highway.

I got a damn good deal. It was loaded, with the Sport package, I paid $11.5. I threw some Nismo rims on there cheap from CL, and it was a fun little car to drive. The only reason I sold it was to go even cheaper.

I bought a 2001 Accord with a 5 speed. IMO, the ultimate cheap daily is an Accord or Civic, 4 banger with a manual transmission. I have an Accord, my wife has a Civic. We plan to drive them until the wheels fall off.

Here's my old Versa.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          Kinda off topic but I've seriously been thinking about getting a kia

Got a client/friend that has always had fantastic cars (E55, Porsche TT, A8, BMW 750 etc) and he just picked up a Sportage turbo with a manual trans. He loves it and grins like a kid while driving it.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

My dad's 2008 Sentra has 140k on it and has never needed anything but oil. 4cyl cvt. Its a reliable bastard.
            2012 GT500

Comment

the new kia optimas are dead sexy. And they are turbo'd now. lol
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Well I decided to just keep my Camry for now... I'm just dreading replacing the timing belt and cam seals.

Comment

Bought a 94 Accord with just over 100K on the clock, proceeded to put another 120K on it over ~8yrs. Only replaced the radiator and battery (once). Beat teh living shit out of it and maybe changed the oil every 10K miles, maybe, if I felt like it. Damn thing started up everytime without hesitation. Ended up selling and regretted doing that...

Moral of the story, keep a good car if you know you have one.
                  Hellcat Charger

Comment

Working...
                  X