Shooting at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Only if they can write tickets or confiscate money.
    Oh if there's money involved, you'll get every squad car in the county
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That is fucked up.

Comment

Damn that sucks. Sometimes a guy just has bad luck. I hope those kids don't get out of jail.

Comment

Wow, that is terrible.
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I never understood the life a paraplegic leads, until my nephew became one after an accident 5 years ago. Every move has to be planned out, from getting out of bed to getting into your car. It's agonizing to watch him perform even simple tasks' that normal folks take for granted every minute. This young man that was shot and his entire family, are in for a real challenge.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear OP. Let me know when a benefit gets setup for him. I'll donate to it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I never understood the life a paraplegic leads, until my nephew became one after an accident 5 years ago. Every move has to be planned out, from getting out of bed to getting into your car. It's agonizing to watch him perform even simple tasks' that normal folks take for granted every minute. This young man that was shot and his entire family, are in for a real challenge.
                The costs are also staggering. Looking at the reserves for a work comp claim for paralysis will make you shit yourself. Even if the person can complete their ADL's without much help home modifications, vehicle modifications, etc add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  The costs are also staggering. Looking at the reserves for a work comp claim for paralysis will make you shit yourself. Even if the person can complete their ADL's without much help home modifications, vehicle modifications, etc add up.
                  You hit it right on the head. Money is not too much of an issue for my nephew, because his dad's side of the family is wealthy, thank God. The contant health-care is another thing people don't think about. He seems to always have some type of urinary infection because they deal with catheters and bags to handle their waste.

Comment

Life can change in a heart beat. Sorry to hear about your employee.
                    Photobucket

Comment

That's horrible, and I can't imagine what he and his family are now forced to endure as a result of these scumbags actions.

And those kids likely won't come away with any punishment that will matter...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

A couple of our welders have volunteered time and our shop foreman has volunteered material to modify a van for him to use in the future. Not sure if he wants to pimp a van around but being that the majority of the welders are hot rodders it will be pretty bad ass.

I talked to a detective yesterday at the shop, he said that it was three witnesses that told them they saw the kids running out of the house with the rifles and then saw them laughing as they came back to there house.

I really hope the parents get some charges as well. Everyone of them is responsible for this.

Comment

Man that is fucking horrible. A guy shows up to work to put in a days work to support himself and shit like this happens. I really hate society sometimes.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Is there any chance of him recovering? Man, this pisses me off. So senseless.

Comment

The kids laughing is what put it over the top to me, that speaks volumes.

Thinking back to when I was a kid. If we would've f'ed up like that (Doubt we would've), we would run -scared-, not laughing or run to help and be scared/extremely sorry.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X