Shooting at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at work

I've been off work for the last week due to my mother in law passing away, so yesterday some kids were walking in the field behind our shop when they took aim with a 22 caliber rifle and shot one of my employees.

Everyone thought he had a work place injury but once the emt's got there they found a wound from the 22. Shot in the back, now he's paralyzed from the mid chest down.

I'm still in shock. This young man was part of my crew and was looking forward to a great job before he went off to the Army in September. He was just a kid, 20 yrs old.

Last edited by turboford; 05-25-2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: Add video

holy shit!

i would ask what area but i see mandeville louisiana in your location. is that a bad part of town or something? that's pretty fucked up either way. anyone know who the kids were?

Comment

That's some messed up shit.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I hope the kids that shot your guy are found, and not by the police.

Comment

Holy shit, that is horrible.

Comment

The shooting happened in Slidell, I live in Mandeville which i call the Frisco of Nola. Slidell is turning into a shit hole. Every piece of crap from Nola is moving to Slidell.

Comment

Slidell and the west bank went to shit when everyone who floated out the storm moved to the places that made it through better. Look at the murder rate in Marraro of late...

Hope they catch them and can keep them in if they do.... Good thoughts going out to the injured...

Comment

The Sheriffs office caught them just a few hours after it happened.

Comment

Wtf. Hope the 20 year old worker heals up. How old are the shooters?

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                    Very good! I am sure on their side it will be an "accident". No matter, when you point a weapon down range you are responsible for the result.

Comment

I hope he makes a full recovery. I hope they fall down some stairs along with their parents.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                        That's good work on the side of the Sheriff's department. Usually you don't see it come together that fast.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          I hope he makes a full recovery. I hope they fall down some stairs along with their parents.
                          This. The mouth breathers that are responsible for that crotch fruit should fully share the blame for the incident. I hope they endure the harshest consequences for their negligence.

I hope the poor kid recovers.

Comment

Originally posted by News Story
                            A Northshore man is recovering after being shot on the job at a Slidell welding company.

"It's kind of surreal," said Friction Stir Link Operations Manager Westin Allen. "I mean if you have an injury at work you expect it to be work related not something that comes from out of the blue. And a shooting, especially, is kind of unheard of."

The St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office said three juveniles admitted to firing a .22 caliber rifle toward Friction Stir Link. That bullet left 21-year-old Aaron Tanguis, of Picayune, with serious injuries while he was working just his third day on the summer job off Camp Villere Road.

"We understand that his injuries, while non-life threatening, may be very significant and may have an impact on his life for quite some time," said St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Office Spokesman Capt. George Bonnett.

Allen described Tanguis as a "good all around kid." "He just got out of college and was getting ready to go to boot camp and was gonna go back to college to get a four-year degree," Allen said of the victim.

Bonnett confirmed the 12, 13, and 15-year-old suspects were booked into the Florida Parishes Detention Center, each with one count of negligent injury and one count of illegal discharge of a firearm.

"We had a witness who saw three juveniles running into the woods. We were able to follow that path and find out where they were, and we encountered them at a residence nearby," said Bonnett.

Bonnett noted the rifle used belongs to a parent of one of the suspects and that the juveniles were also armed with a high-powered pellet gun. Neighbors tell WWLTV pellet guns have been a problem in the area for months.

"If you have firearms in your house and you think your kids may find or somehow get access to these weapons please talk to them about the dangers of firearms and the responsibility that goes along with their use," warned Bonnett.
                            Fucking shit head kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              That's good work on the side of the Sheriff's department. Usually you don't see it come together that fast.
                              Only if they can write tickets or confiscate money.

Comment

Working...
                              X