No announcement yet.

Denton area real estate agents ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may not be as good-looking, but I can help you out. I've been an agent serving the Denton area for the past 9 years. I'll private message you.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstChance View Post
      I may not be as good-looking, but I can help you out. I've been an agent serving the Denton area for the past 9 years. I'll private message you.
      Solid first post barg

Comment

Oh No!!!!!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Trolling for "First Chance" to post something relevant to profession and username. Solid./

Comment

I know a good agent in Denton... PM me if you need her name and contact info.

mardyn

Comment

Just throwing it in the hat, but this person came recommended via another user in Canada and lives in Celina...

His reviews are there and contact information should be available.

I sold/bought a home from him. Sold in Plano, bought in Van Alstyne. What I ended up liking is his integrity and he is not a 9-5'er - he'll be on the phone with you at 10 o'clock at night if necessary.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Nate is helping me out... Id give him a shot as he has helped many board members.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Nate is helping me out... Id give him a shot as he has helped many board members.
                  Yeah not a 9-5 er. He met us in Hachie at 2p last saturday.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                  X