Speak Spanish and you get Free Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
    haha!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
      I don't see the racism angle....
      I'm just stir'n shit
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I'll speak Spanish and pay in Peso. No biggie for me. The US Dollar is just as worthless as the language and other currency.

And I think that is some good greasy pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          I'm just stir'n shit
          Fuck you. That's not allowed here. Now go deal with your misquito infested neighbor's pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
            I don't see the racism angle, its not like they are telling you that only hispanics can order the food. They are giving you the phrase to say, and all you have to do is repeat it. Not that difficult. No different than if Olive Garden asked you to say a short phrase in Italian to get free spaghetti. No one would be screaming racism if that occured.
            Wait a minute!! Free spaghetti, tell me more.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by kenny_stang View Post
              fuck you. That's not allowed here. Now go deal with your misquito infested neighbor's pool.
              roflmfao
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - From 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday evening, Dallas-based company Pizza Patron will give away free pizzas to anyone who asks for them — with a little Spanish infused. The “Pizza Por Favor” advertising campaign is expected to draw a lot of loyal customers, but the company is also hoping the attract some new patrons to its 104 stores across seven states.

The promotion is simple. Rather than saying “please” when placing your order, Pizza Patron will give you a free pizza simply for saying “pizza por favor.” The company, which serves a largely Hispanic clientele, announced the deal last month. They expect long lines once the deal officially kicks off on Tuesday evening.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                X