• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pay the bill in peso too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      I'd pay the bill in peso too.
      I assume this is in reference to the fact you can actually pay in pesos at Pizza Patron.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I assume this is in reference to the fact you can actually pay in pesos at Pizza Patron.
        I've never had their shitty pizza. I wasn't aware.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I've never had their shitty pizza. I wasn't aware.
          yeah you can actually pay with Mexican money there.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I did not know he started Wing Stop.... interesting.

Comment

Fuck it. They're getting paid in rubles then.
              sigpic

Comment

dame un poco de pizza, culo payaso
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

$1.00 to 14 Pesos.... Hmm I'm pretty sure there's a way to come out on top
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                    Antonio Swad? Isn't he Middle Eastern or something like that..... why is he so accomadating to the Latino community.... the name?
                    Don't get me wrong I think it's great, and if I was anywhere near a Pizza Patron I would go for a free pizza
                    Yes, Antonio Swad. He's half Italian and half Lebanese. As for why he is so accommodating to the Hispanic community - his first store was in Pleasant Grove, and obviously had a large hispanic base. He took that and ran with it, and changed the name. At the time nobody catered to the Latinos. The guy is pretty a brilliant entrepreneur. He came from nothing, and essentially built two restaurant empires. Though not the size of McD's or others, still very respectable with a solid business model and respectable growth.

And yes, he was the original founder of Wing Stop. The pizza joint came before Wing Stop though. I can't remember the original name of the pizza place, but it wasn't originally started to cater to the Hispanic community.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Go back to Ecuador.
                      Go back to Ethiopia.

Originally posted by junior View Post
                      No quieres??

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      WTF?
                      Cual quieres primero??

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      Speak English, this is America or least I thought it was!
                      Come mierda.

Originally posted by td4087 View Post
                      Hell, they get everything else for free. Why not pizza too?
                      Pendejo, anyone can say the phrase to get free pizza.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

How is this not racist? Where's the NCAAP when you need them????
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          How is this not racist? Where's the NCAAP when you need them????
                          language = race?

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't see the racism angle, its not like they are telling you that only hispanics can order the food. They are giving you the phrase to say, and all you have to do is repeat it. Not that difficult. No different than if Olive Garden asked you to say a short phrase in Italian to get free spaghetti. No one would be screaming racism if that occured.

Comment

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                                There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
                                Don't forget canadians... eveyone hates them.

Comment

Working...
                                X