Speak Spanish and you get Free Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speak Spanish and you get Free Pizza

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

DALLAS -

Dallas-based Pizza Patrón is offering a free pizza in a promotion with a twist next month.

If you go to any location on June 5 and order in Spanish, you'll get a free pepperoni pizza.

The offer is good from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. that day only. According to the company's Facebook page, you don't even have to make another purchase first. Just say, "Pizza, por favor."

The company has grown into a mainstay in the Latin community. Pizza Patrón's website says the restaurants gained a reputation as "a place where language and culture were not a barrier. In fact, the store environments quickly adopted a distinctly Latin vibe creating a very unique and fun experience for every guest."

Pizza Patrón raised some eyebrows a few years ago when the company announced it would accept Mexican pesos as well as American dollars.

However, others pointed out that many establishments along the U.S.-Canadian border accept both countries' currency for customer convenience.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Antonio has some marketing genius' working for him. I didn't agree with the peso deal, but it's obviously his company, to do with as he pleases. He's rolling in cash, I can tell you that much.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Pizza Patron's pizza tastes like shit anyways.

Comment

el pizzao pronto, la migra

Comment

Yo necessito Pizza, hombre.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hell yeah free pizza!!

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Yo necesito tu madre en mi cama ahora pendejo.

Comment

That's racist!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That pizza is nasty...but I'm still going to go get one on the way home from work.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm going to make random orders delivered to a section 8 apt complex in south dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I'm going to make random orders delivered to a section 8 apt complex in south dallas.
                      They don't deliver.

Comment

Is the pizza really that bad? I've never tried them.

Comment

I'll pass.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

A la verga, quieren uno de chorizo??
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Is the pizza really that bad? I've never tried them.
                              It was probably one of the greasiest pizzas I have ever had. When I worked for Oncor, they liked to be cheap and buy those on he days they were like $3.00 instead of taking us out like they should have.

Comment

Working...
                              X