No announcement yet.

Would you be dead by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a large cell tumor in my right foot that originated in my 4th toe. It was benign so I would still be alive, possibly, but that bastard would have continued to grow and I bet I would have a club foot by now.

I blew out my knee 2 months ago. Torn pcl, mcl, and acl strain. So I wouldn't be running anywhere.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    03 cobra

Comment

• My freshman year in high school I busted my spleen. So I guess I would have died that day. Glad I didn't
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I've been lucky. I've got a horrible skeleton, but everything else is decent.
        thats not what she said
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I was completely run over by a car, TWICE, when I was 5 years old. The damn bitch actually backed up over me.

I was in the hospital for almost a month. I had multiple surgeries. My heart stopped several times in the first surgery.

All this in 1976 and I still managed to live through it. A real hat tip to the doctors..

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            I wonder how many of you with things like diabetes, cancer, crohns, bad hearts, etc, would never have contracted that stuff had you been born in the middle ages, or even as recently as the Revolutionary War? They didn't have constant exposure to all these chemicals and pollutants like we do. Sure, war, famine, and some disease would have done alot of you in, but cancer? It makes you think.
            There's no telling how many people died of various forms of cancer back then. People with deformities from cancerous lumps would have probably been hidden from public by family and others would have just keeled over with no real explanation.

Sent from my iPhone
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              I was completely run over by a car, TWICE, when I was 5 years old. The damn bitch actually backed up over me.

I was in the hospital for almost a month. I had multiple surgeries. My heart stopped several times in the first surgery.

All this in 1976 and I still managed to live through it. A real hat tip to the doctors..
              Yeah I got ran over by a Cadillac Eldorado when I was about 11. It was an old lady with Alzheimers, she waved me across, so I rode my bike in front of her and then she plowed my ass down into traffic. Luckily I didn't get messed up too badly.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                You have a bum ticker Alex?
                Yep, sucks.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Yep, sucks.
                  check your texts!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Without medicine, colon issues would have cashed me by now.
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      There's no telling how many people died of various forms of cancer back then. People with deformities from cancerous lumps would have probably been hidden from public by family and others would have just keeled over with no real explanation.

Sent from my iPhone
                      I know they had cancer back then, I just wonder if maybe we have higher rates today because of what we are exposed to daily. But like you said there is no real way of knowing what the rates were back then.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                        dead (appendix).
                        X2

Comment

• I would be crippled at minimum, surgery to set my pelvis and femur and to remove the bone fragments from the hip joint, plus a month of traction afterwards. Soon to have one of those fancy replacement hip joints.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                          X