Would you be dead by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I wasn't aware that we had the ability to re-attach whole hands, or that glass bottles were sharp or strong enough to cut through bone.
    He'll have no idea as to what you're referring.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
      Since I've made it to age 50, and never been in a hospital, never broken a bone, and never even had stitches....I'd say yes, I would still be alive.

You guys who have had multiple hernias, joint surgeries, compound fractures, etc.....you should get Darwin awards.
      Almost the same here. 47 and had a broken arm when i was 10. Ive been fortunate considering all of the death defying acts.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        He'll google it, misinterpret some information and try to retort with some personal attacks though!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Who the fuck is VaderTT, wharz cheeseburger with cheese?
          My Lambo was repossessed, so Don changed it back.
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            lol. I heard they shipped it to California. I have a friend with a Comanche for sale if you're interested.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              You're still delivering pizzas though, right??

Comment

• I had knee surgury a couple years ago, but would still be able to fiction just with pain, and would be laid up from time to time.

I got strep throat several times, so possibly though high doses of garlic will take care of it, and they have known that for along time.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Gallbladder removed at 23 and a double inguinal hernia at 32 im 36 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    I would have died several times due to my Crohn's disease. I've had it since I was 16 so I would have at least made it that far.

I've had numerous situations over the years that could have been deadly if I had not caught it in enough time.
                    Mine would have croaked me at 20.

Comment

I wasn't aware that we had the ability to re-attach whole hands, or that glass bottles were sharp or strong enough to cut through bone.
                      I never said I severed my whole hand. Perhaps you should be ask about the injury before assuming. But considering who you are, I know you're just trolling me like a jerk as usual.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      You try way too hard to prove to everyone how smart you are. I know what you are referring to, the use of the word severed versus being lacerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I never said I severed my whole hand. Perhaps you should be ask about the injury before assuming. But considering who you are, I know you're just trolling me like a jerk as usual.
                        Oh, my mistake. Which part of your hand was severed, and how was it reattached?
                        Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I know what you are referring to, the use of the word severed versus being lacerated.
                        Well done.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          lol. I heard they shipped it to California. I have a friend with a Comanche for sale if you're interested.
                          Hmmmmm, I've been looking for a Comanche!

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          You're still delivering pizzas though, right??
                          Yup, bestest crust in the biz!

Originally posted by KILLER69 View Post
                          Gallbladder removed at 23 and a double inguinal hernia at 32 im 36 right now.

You'd better quit 69'ing, it'll Kill ya!!
                          Ded

Comment

Oh, my mistake. Which part of your hand was severed, and how was it reattached?Well done.

My right thumb. It was attached with two surgeries, microscopic nerve/tendon/ligament repair and that was after the jerk ER doctor screwed up stitching me back up. I got really sick from when they put me to sleep, thenmy hand got infected and they had to cut some more tissue from my hand. The ER doctor thought it was funny to show the injury to my wife (then girlfriend) opening my hand the whole for her to see. The nurse had to catch her when got woozy. I still have no feeling on one side of my thumb and pain in my hand everyday. Everytime I grab something like a hand rail or something, I get a nerve jolt straight through my hand into my elbow. It was a horrible two years of my life recovering from all of that being sick, getting horribly fat, out of work etc.

Comment

• I can haz CHEESEBURGER WITH CHEESE?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• dead heart removed(21)
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X