No announcement yet.

Would you be dead by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead at child birth. Born via C-Section with a severe STAPH infection.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I can haz CHEESEBURGER WITH CHEESE?
      Lol, maybe I should just rock the CWC!
      Ded

Comment

• Cwctt
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• lol
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I would most likely be dead due to a heart attack at age 19.

Gob bless morphine, nitroglycerin, oxygen in tanks, and aspirin. To this day I always carry a vile of nitro on me in case of emergency.
            You have a bum ticker Alex?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Damn how much do you drink on a daily basis?
              It depends on the week. 6 tall boys a day, or 4 big bottles of vodka, or whiskey in 7 days time. I have a problem, but it is the only thing that dulls the pain, since I refuse to do drugs.
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• I used to drink a fifth of vodka a day. Before breakfast.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  I used to drink a fifth of vodka a day. Before breakfast.
                  lol
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• I was in a coma for a week from encephalitis so I think it's safe to say I would be gone.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                      It depends on the week. 6 tall boys a day, or 4 big bottles of vodka, or whiskey in 7 days time. I have a problem, but it is the only thing that dulls the pain, since I refuse to do drugs.
                      hm.. refuse to do drugs, but getting hammered drunk every day is ok. makes sense.
                      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                        It depends on the week. 6 tall boys a day
                        My apologies, I thought you said you drank a lot.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I can show how close I came to death better then I can tell the stories from all these different scars & how my temper has got me in over my head more then once. How I survived is beyond me. Just pure LUCK!

Last edited by SEB; 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM.
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• i was stabbed a few times in the belly while in a fight, but im pretty sure no matter the time period i am just too mean to die.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i was stabbed a few times in the belly while in a fight, but im pretty sure no matter the time period i am just too mean to die.

god bless.
                              Damn you must have a Big Ass Belly or that wasnt a Big Knife you got stabbed by. Thats almost always kill with a knife.

My two I got in the back in the second pic where from Speeder Creek at that Bar Cedar Isle. That guy knew where to stick me. The others in the arm & leg where from back in my younger days in my teens. I loved to fight back then & if I wasnt getting laid, I was looking for a fight
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I wonder how many of you with things like diabetes, cancer, crohns, bad hearts, etc, would never have contracted that stuff had you been born in the middle ages, or even as recently as the Revolutionary War? They didn't have constant exposure to all these chemicals and pollutants like we do. Sure, war, famine, and some disease would have done alot of you in, but cancer? It makes you think.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X