Yet another pit bull story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Lol! I know, I know. I'm so wrong....I'm the soulless one. But god still loved me enough to give me the best dog in the world. She deserves better, but she's "too filled with conflicting emotions" to leave my shallow ass lol.
    Is the lap dance better when she's crying?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Do you think cows, or lesser lifeforms, can express emotions? Enlighten me, because I don't see it.

Just because you're too feeble minded to see it does not mean it does not exist. Go learn about how our social interactions are located in the absolute most trivial and least evolved portions of our brain. Social interaction is a must among all life.

Apes understanding what fairness, let alone elephants and other creatures understanding complex emotions like cooperation, happiness and other items.
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KSryJXDpZo[/ame]

Were not that much different than the other creatures that inhabit the Earth from a molecular standpoint, we just happen to have more awareness and control of our environment.

To quote star wars: The ability to speak does not make one intelligent.

In closing, you can make a blind person smile by showing them images even if their visual cortex is shot to hell from a seizure or other ailments. Why? Because social interaction gets routed to our amygdala which is one of the most oldest portions of our brains that we share with other creatures.

I'm Cruz Cranford let me know if you have any questions.
      Last edited by abecx; 05-24-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X