Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another pit bull story.

Heartsick pit bull stays with dead friend for 14 hours

A heartbroken male pit bull stayed with its dead friend for 14 hours over the weekend, after the female pit bull was struck and killed by a car in Phoenix. The male pit bull was seen nuzzling its dead mate even as passersby and local business owners left behind food for the dog. The photos of the dogs were widely shared on Facebook, which inspired one outraged woman in Chicago to call the mayor's office in Phoenix to demand action from the city's animal control staff. "They are going to look into this and find out why it took them 14.5 hours to get the dogs picked up," Karyn Aspan said. The dog is now being cared for; his handlers say he was so withdrawn that he might not be adoptable, though inquiries from the public have been made.

It makes you wonder how aware that other animals are about their feelings and emotions.

why did the pit cross the road

Comment

To eat a baby.

Dogs don't have emotions, just instinctual responses. It's perceived by emotional creatures like us as an emotional response, and is touching no doubt, but they're not capable.

Comment

Touching until you learn he's the one who killed the other dog.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks like he's getting ready to gnaw on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

Dogs don't have emotions

You can't possibly be serious....
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Only male dogs have emotions, the females dont, they will fuck the male dogs best freind and allow him to eat from his dog bowl, I SEEN IT!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's what it looked like a few weeks ago when I got home and my young male dog was dead with his sister laying right beside him. I believe so.

Comment

She even had to be hooked up to IVs for a week because the day after she wouldn't eat nor drink and was becoming severely dehydrated. Depression maybe? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                    That's what it looked like a few weeks ago when I got home and my young male dog was dead with his sister laying right beside him. I believe so.
                    $100 could have prevented this.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      At least I'm not the one that said it.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ha if only..... More like closer to a couple grand for an extended stay and the works.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          yep. $100 and i would have given you a map to brents pet cematary.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nothing a yard and a shovel can't fix. Ask Brent to send stargazers though where I'll be patiently waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              At least I'm not the one that said it.
                              You don't have to say it, everyone knows that Jeff aka Papappecker aka JWP is welching POS.

He has no honor nor code.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X