Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tx rat snake.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      LOL @ 15-20 feet. That tree it was on had a diameter of 4-5", and the snake itself was half as wide.

That's MAYBE 4' snake at the most. It's like when you catch a fish and hold it way out in front of you for a picture to make it look bigger.
      Originally posted by jluv View Post
      This!

It looks like it's probably a little bigger than 4', but definitely not 15-20'. Rat snakes just don't get that big. If they did, they would be eating more than squirrels, and would definitely warrant being removed ASAP. As it is, they should leave it be. It's no giant monster and it's no threat to anyone.

It definitely is not a Retic, and it's not a Burmese (the ones going crazy in Florida). They look completely different. Looks just like a rat snake to me.

You two must have been stoned when you made those posts! The eaves (bottom of the shingles) on the garage are eight feet off the ground. That tree is going to measure approximately 8-10" across. Given the standard in construction in terms of eaves height that snake is an easy 13-15' long, and approximately 6-8" inches across.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        You two must have been stoned when you made those posts! The eaves (bottom of the shingles) on the garage are eight feet off the ground. That tree is going to measure approximately 8-10" across. Given the standard in construction in terms of eaves height that snake is an easy 13-15' long, and approximately 6-8" inches across.
        You dont have any way of knowing how close the tree is to the camera. I don't think the snake is only 4' long, but I do agree with the suggestion that the tree may be very close to the camera, creating the illusion that it's bigger than it is. Comparing it to the shed in the background doesn't mean anything. Surely you've seen the pictures of people holding a fish that looks huge because of how the person is holding it close to the camera?

Remember the "I'm pinching your head" game? Same thing.

We need a Dr. Pepper can right next to the snake, as mentioned.

Comment

You dont have any way of knowing how close the tree is to the camera. I don't think the snake is only 4' long, but I do agree with the suggestion that the tree may be very close to the camera, creating the illusion that it's bigger than it is. Comparing it to the shed in the background doesn't mean anything. Surely you've seen the pictures of people holding a fish that looks huge because of how the person is holding it close to the camera?

Remember the "I'm pinching your head" game? Same thing.

We need a Dr. Pepper can right next to the snake, as mentioned.
          It's about two feet away from the garage. Though you do have a valid point on the skewed perceptions presented in photography.

It's definitely closer to 14 than it is 4, fwiw...

<---agrees to disagree. lol
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It's about two feet away from the garage. Though you do have a valid point on the skewed perceptions presented in photography.

It's definitely closer to 14 than it is 4, fwiw...

<---agrees to disagree. lol
            How do you know it's about two feet from the garage?

I said from the beginning that it looks bigger than 4'. Maybe 8-10'? Rat snakes just don't get 15-20 feet.

Comment

How do you know it's about two feet from the garage?

I said from the beginning that it looks bigger than 4'. Maybe 8-10'? Rat snakes just don't get 15-20 feet.

Because when I pulled the google maps pictures of 4009 Devereaux Rd

Columbia, SC 29205-2026, I found that the garage in the background is actually the neighbors. It might be three feet...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Because when I pulled the google maps pictures of 4009 Devereaux Rd

Columbia, SC 29205-2026, I found that the garage in the background is actually the neighbors. It might be three feet...
                Neighbors in the back have one bitchin' pool setup.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Neighbors in the back have one bitchin' pool setup.
                  Yeah they do, though they are probably scared to use it now. I know I would be...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I like the headline: "Very large snake still on the prowl in Columbia neighborhood".

IDK, but he looked to be just chillin'.

Comment

They need to call the TurtleMan, he will take care of it....and I would pack my shit and go to a friends house, inlaws/relatives, or sack up at a hotel until that big sum bitch was caught.

Snakes are the devil....kill them all I say.
                      sigpic

Comment

anaconda

Comment

Watch the video of the man standing next to the tree and get back to me. It's very obvious that it is a small tree.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            I would blow up the whole fucking tree just to make sure that fucking thing was dead
                            This. The wife laughs because when I see a snake I don't take half measures. I've burned up a 20 round drum of 12 ga on a snake just to make sure it was dead
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                            X