No announcement yet.

Northbound 360@Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well The plan for it to be done by superbowl was people talking out the asses. THere is more service road there than before.

There will be more clearnce but the bridge will still get hit.

Also after 161 is done, the stupid cloverleaf at 30/sixflags is next to get torn up. However the old title office that WAS there someone bought it and wants to turn it into a helicopter pad for VIPs for games. Arlington Is trying to fight this.

Either way where the old building stood the floor is now caving in we have dumped old asphalt chippings in some spots. There was a basement under it and there is a tunnel that runs from the building to under 30. It was an old pathway for when 30 was a toll road and workers got to the booths. When I first started at the TxDot we took bunch of files down there for storage.

Comment

I drove through it this evening, I didn't see any changes?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They havent said anything to us about it being open so I dunno. Normally they tell us.

If they do open it, the contractor that is in charge of the traffic control will do it in the middle of the night usually

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I drove through it this evening, I didn't see any changes?
          they changed the northbound side when you go under the division/railroad bridges.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
          X