Northbound 360@Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northbound 360@Division

Looks like crews are going to open up the new Northbound lanes. If the Northbound lanes are at the same grade as the service road, then that means no more oversize loads hitting the overpass. The service road has almost 17ft. clearance. Inch by inch, year by year, this project might come to an end.

Just think, it's been five years and they're almost halfway done. Go team!

Comment

Wasn't that shit supposed to be finished before the Super Bowl at the Death Star?

Comment

I drive through there every morning, and they still have a ways to go.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Wasn't that shit supposed to be finished before the Super Bowl at the Death Star?
          Yep. Once they knew there was no chance in hell of making the deadline, they've been taking their sweet ass time ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Yep. Once they knew there was no chance in hell of making the deadline, they've been taking their sweet ass time ever since.
            This

Comment

Yea they have alot of work still left to be done. Hell I bet 161 will be all but done when they get 360 finished
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I fucking hate the shit out of that damn bottleneck. I drive it every single day and they don't even seem to get shit done. Almost as slow as Arkansas ln. construction - almost.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

what I'm trying to figure out is how they are going to increase the lanes with those bridge beams there. It seems like it's still going to say the same lanes which won't do much of anything. Also, the fact it's just after a blind hill is one of the biggest problems of the junction.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's frustrating that 360/Division project seems to move at a turtles pace, while 30/161 project moves at a hares pace, and they (161) have a much bigger project. Since I work the graveyard shift, I only drive through 360/Division in my personal vehicle at 3:30 P.M. and at 5:00 A.M., so it's not bad at those times. While at work, our routes are from Randoll Mill to Abrams and back again, so we have no way to avoid it. My only complaint then, is they need to hurry up and finish the 360 South on ramp from Randoll Mill. When the Ranger game lets out, its create a big back up on the Southbound service road at Abrams.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      what I'm trying to figure out is how they are going to increase the lanes with those bridge beams there. It seems like it's still going to say the same lanes which won't do much of anything. Also, the fact it's just after a blind hill is one of the biggest problems of the junction.
                      Ha, you must be talking about that last train trestle going North. I just drove through there thinking to myself, this is nice, next thing I know I'm driving like Mario Andretti right towards the end. Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen there, seems like its going to be a bottleneck at the 30 exit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                        Ha, you must be talking about that last train trestle going North. I just drove through there thinking to myself, this is nice, next thing I know I'm driving like Mario Andretti right towards the end. Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen there, seems like its going to be a bottleneck at the 30 exit.
                        Yeah I took that thing going 80 in my wrangler on two wheels the first time. It was very exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          I drive through there every morning, and they still have a ways to go.
                          Your new commute must suck balls.

Comment

Yeah I took that thing going 80 in my wrangler on two wheels the first time. It was very exciting.
                            Damn son, you were haulin' balls. Lol

For all we know, the exit for 30 could be a lot sooner than what it is now. Guess it would have to be, as you stated, there's a dang bridge pillar right in the way. I was given an artist rendering of what that whole interchange is gonna look like, but I can't remember how the exit for 30 is going to be.

Comment

I fucking hate the shit out of that damn bottleneck. I drive it every single day and they don't even seem to get shit done. Almost as slow as Arkansas ln. construction - almost.
                              hahahaha arkansas construction... shits been goin on for 25+ years

Comment

Working...
                              X