Where to stay in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    True, but it's more likely to happen hanging around the people i'll be with in Vegas.

What's probably going to happen, is i'll get too drunk the first couple of days then spend the rest just playing poker.
    If you want to make the short drive to Dallas, you can come play poker anytime over at my house!

Comment

Other than gambling & drinking, what does everbody usually do there? I've been a couple of times, but I always end up doing the same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        Other than gambling & drinking, what does everbody usually do there? I've been a couple of times, but I always end up doing the same stuff.
        Well I'm not out there watching musicals, I can guaranfuckingtee that

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          If you want to make the short drive to Dallas, you can come play poker anytime over at my house!

Next time i'm in town i might have to take you up on that. How big is the game?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            You don't have to go all the way to Vegas for that.
            start sending me the text invites again fucker

Comment

I would strongly recommend against Excalibur, when I stayed there last summer I was constantly being solicited by time share people, and the atmosphere is a little tacky. The year before last, I stayed at the Monte Carlo and loved it. It was nice overall.
              IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
              X