Hey You! Slow down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey You! Slow down.

We have all heard this before. Do we have right to tell people to slow down? If yes, what than after they tell you to go fuck yourself? Is this just another form of road rage just because others don't drive like you want them too? What is your first reaction when someone tells you to slow down?

Smile and wave like a mentally retarded person.

Comment

i only speed on the highway. the only ones that tell me to slow down are the dudes handing out tix. i take it and tell them to stay safe out there.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good luck getting people to slow down. Put in speed bumps and watch and laugh.

Comment

I flip them off

You have the right to say anything you want - just as much as they have the right to ignore it, abide by it or laugh in your face at the arrogant listen to me attitude.

Comment

The only time I'll yell at people to slow down, is in my neighborhood. And if I'm outside yelling, it's probably because I was working in one capacity or another, and have something in my hands. So have fun with your new hood ornament, dent in your door, etc. Of course, my old man once tossed a blade edger (running, blade spinning) in to some dumb shit's windshield. So this is the example I learned from.

I don't like or condone fucking with other people's shit. But 50+mph in a residential neighborhood where kids play is beyond unacceptable, and fuck you with a rusty pitchfork if I catch you.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This happened to me while pulling into the kids school, so I was reluctant to give them the finger. However, my first instinct was to tell them to f/off. It kinda got me worked up, but I didn't say anything with the kid there. I get where the person is coming from since it was in a school parking lot, I just didn't like someone else telling my how to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                This happened to me while pulling into the kids school, so I was reluctant to give them the finger. However, my first instinct was to tell them to f/off. It kinda got me worked up, but I didn't say anything with the kid there. I get where the person is coming from since it was in a school parking lot, I just didn't like someone else telling my how to drive.
                so you were speeding on school grounds while kids are being dropped off?? and then YOU got mad? fuck you.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  so you were speeding on school grounds while kids are being dropped off?? and then YOU got mad? fuck you.

god bless.
                  Liked and seconded.

I'll yell at people speeding down my road. Almost nailed one asshole with a baseball last week that was in excess of 60mph in a 30.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Ya can yell what ya want, but you throw shit at my car that's a bit much.

Of course, I don't speed in neighborhoods...etc. Interstate I do a little...
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      man FUCK those kids!
                      They got fast little legs!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Ya can yell what ya want, but you throw shit at my car that's a bit much.
                        Meh, fuck em. I've thrown a lot of shit. Firewood, bricks, cinder blocks, brooms, shovels, etc. Have yet to have a single person stop, even when I've done damage. I've never had an LEO come knocking on my door for it, either.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Of course, I don't speed in neighborhoods...etc. Interstate I do a little...
                        We all speed a little on the highway, the difference is, there aren't kids running around playing football, baseball, riding bikes, etc within 10' of cars that feel the need to go over double the speed limit down a residential street.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I usually yell at the people that park in the fire line in front of stores like Kroger, Walgreens, etc. Like they are too special or important to park in the parking lot like the rest of use peasants.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Meh, fuck em. I've thrown a lot of shit. Firewood, bricks, cinder blocks, brooms, shovels, etc. Have yet to have a single person stop, even when I've done damage. I've never had an LEO come knocking on my door for it, either.

We all speed a little on the highway, the difference is, there aren't kids running around playing football, baseball, riding bikes, etc within 10' of cars that feel the need to go over double the speed limit down a residential street.
                            Agreed.

The people who argue kids shouldn't be playing in the street probably don't have kids of their own. Kids do things without thinking, like chasing a ball into the street that got away from them, it's a reflex and they do things without thinking thats part of being a kid. Little kids riding bikes on the sidewalks still learning how to ride aren't the most stable and at times roll down driveways into the street.

We live near the corner of our street where there is a stop sign there and on a regular basis people run the stop signs in the neighborhood. That gets me hollering out there as well.

I've never used Brent's method of throwing shit cuz I never thought of it, but I will now. lol. I have been out there with the water hose and sprayed down the kid down the street in the Civic with his obnoxious fart can driving down our street in first gear at 50mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I have been out there with the water hose and sprayed down the kid down the street in the Civic with his obnoxious fart can driving down our street in first gear at 50mph.
                              my buddy has a CRAZY neighbor lady who sprayed him right in the face as he past by. he was def. going UNDER the speed limit when this occurred but since he's got a cam'ed lt1 she associates the noise (albeit his car really isn't very loud) with speed. he immediately stopped, rolled up his windows, backed in front of her house and proceeded to destroy a fairly decent set of drag radials right in front of her house. can't say i agree with his methods, but i understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X