Hey You! Slow down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    so you were speeding on school grounds while kids are being dropped off?? and then YOU got mad? fuck you.

god bless.
    Agreed, but thats not how it happened at all.

I was pulling to a stop at the drop off zone as she walked out the door backwards while talking to someone inside. She turns around and is startled at my car as it comes to a stop in front of her. I get out and she tells me to slow down. It's a school so I get that she wants me to be carefull, but she should watch were she's walking. I probably wouldn't have stopped in front of her if it were a kid mainly cause kids don't know any better. I went on my way without saying a word. I might be one sided on this but I think she should take some responsibility while walking toward a loading/unloading zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Smile and wave like a mentally retarded person.
      If someone does something stupid and I honk at them or flip 'em off for whatever it is I feel like, them doing something like waving with a huge smile totally kills any road rage. It's pretty hilarious when it happens...

Comment

At my sons school there is a driveway around the parking lot, and the parking lot is a straight through to the other side of the drive. Assholes will use the parking lot as a shortcut trying to beat the other cars to the other side. I have not been walking across the lot, and waiting for the day I have my son in hand, because I am going to go apeshit!

Comment

happens to me all the time after i drop my son off. just this morning some old man was giving me the stink eye and it looked like he was trying to get my plate after i drove past. I'm not sure what the neighborhood speed limit is 25 or 30, but i looked down and i was going less than 20. I understand getting pissed at people flying down the streets, but throwing stuff is only going to get you in serious trouble eventually

Comment

My friends grandpa did the cross walk on Keller Springs & Willowgate. She use to say he'd throw his little stop sign at people speeding through the school zones

Maybe he's still there, i haven spoke to her in a while. Someone speed and see if an old mexican guy throws a stop sign at you.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by beech72 View Post
              I understand getting pissed at people flying down the streets, but throwing stuff is only going to get you in serious trouble eventually
              So be it. If I make one person think twice about hauling ass in a residential neighborhood, or save one kid from being hit, I'll take my consequences proudly.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i use to have this punk kid that did that, so i took a 6 inch 2x4 that i air naile a bunch of 16 penny nails through and put it in a MC Donalds bag.. he drove over it trying to be an ass and got a flat. and if you know where he lives there is always the spray foam trick
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                  My friends grandpa did the cross walk on Keller Springs & Willowgate. She use to say he'd throw his little stop sign at people speeding through the school zones

Maybe he's still there, i haven spoke to her in a while. Someone speed and see if an old mexican guy throws a stop sign at you.
                  I'm pretty sure he's still there. the sign throwing has stopped though.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

When I delivered pizza in high school at 16 years of age, I was going 25 through a neighborhood on my way back to the store when a drunk mother-fucker who was outside sitting in lawn chairs with his neighbors and whose kids were playing outside yelled at me to slow down. I stopped and not-so-politely yelled back at him that the posted speed limit was 25. He yelled back that I should only be going 10 mph through a neighborhood. I yelled back and told him to go fuck himself. He got up and started running towards the car, so i started rolling at about 10 mph, and when he was right behind the car i hit the brakes and he ran right into it and knocked himself clean out...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      When I delivered pizza in high school at 16 years of age, I was going 25 through a neighborhood on my way back to the store when a drunk mother-fucker who was outside sitting in lawn chairs with his neighbors and whose kids were playing outside yelled at me to slow down. I stopped and not-so-politely yelled back at him that the posted speed limit was 25. He yelled back that I should only be going 10 mph through a neighborhood. I yelled back and told him to go fuck himself. He got up and started running towards the car, so i started rolling at about 10 mph, and when he was right behind the car i hit the brakes and he ran right into it and knocked himself clean out...lol.
                      LMAO! Man I know you had to be laughing do hard you could could barely drive. Good laugh man thanks LOL
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        If someone does something stupid and I honk at them or flip 'em off for whatever it is I feel like, them doing something like waving with a huge smile totally kills any road rage. It's pretty hilarious when it happens...
                        Works everytime. I learned that from my older brother who drove like an idiot growing up. He introduced me to offensive driving with sayings like "never slow down to get in line", and "make them think they have a flat, then make your move". Needless to say, I did a lot of smiling and waving at pissed off folks from his passenger seat.

Comment

Generally anyone who has anything to say to me on the road gets a face full of choking black diesel smoke.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

From my findings, those who want try and control a situation by forcing their opinion on another driver usually end up doing something far more stupid than the original offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I don't like or condone fucking with other people's shit. But 50+mph in a residential neighborhood where kids play is beyond unacceptable, and fuck you with a rusty pitchfork if I catch you.
                              This!

Comment

Working...
                              X