heat stroke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
    Be glad you didn't land yourself in the hospital. I got so bad once that I vomited up any fluid I tried to drink almost immediately and ended up hooked up to an IV drip with 2 liters of saline solution.
    Been there a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i just had a big glass of brawndo

god bless
      Plants love it

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        I am pretty sure I almost had a heat stroke yesterday. All of the sweating and beer while camping all weekend lead to being dehydrated i assume. then I tried to run my 5 miles yesterday and I stopped sweating, and it felt like someone hit me in the side of the head with a shovel. Running maybe worse for me than eating fried chicken and beer.

god bless.
        You were close. Probably at the heat exhaustion stage. I have had it happen to me while playing tennis tournaments. Stop sweating, skin feels cold and clammy, beat red face with a white ring extending from your mouth, and fatigue.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about your bus station nickname. I thought, "Hey, he told me I was supposed to keep that on the dl."

Hydr8, niqqa!

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about Talisman's famous Icy-Hot Hand Job

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              Heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

Last year at Redbud MX in Michigan, I got heat exhaustion I guess. It was 92 degree and 87% humidity, 107 heat index. I started feeling dizzy and started getting chills and shit, feeling sick to my stomach. I was drinking beer ! So there I am in MICHIGAN !!!!, about 1:30 in the afternoon, a Texas boy laid out in the back of the truck for about 45mins becuase of the heat.

A pro rider collapsed that day in the middle of the second moto from heat stroke and died later that night at the hospital.

Just be careful man, that heat dont play !!!!
              To me it sounds more like heat exhaustion.
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                To me it sounds more like heat exhaustion.
                wharz Dr. Google whne i need him??

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X