Quality khaki shorts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    could someone please 91shitboxmike my account please? i dont need this type of abuse!

god bless.
    Only if your wife can get on here and show her ass in front of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Only if your wife can get on here and show her ass in front of your car.
      No one wants to see that busted ass vert

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        No one wants to see that busted ass vert
        this is an example of where one more word makes a world of difference.

Comment

completely derailed

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          the rippin' and the tearin'.

dickies.

god bless.
          The reason I put the part about "doin' manly shit in manly attire" under the original post is b/c I look sorta preppy 9-4... Dickies ain't gonna cut it. Thanks though-
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Pleated???

Unless you are 65+ don't go pleats...

Check out Tommy Bahama.

Comment

Not so sure on the pleats on shorts, but patagonia kicks ass as far as durability/

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                Pleated???

Unless you are 65+ don't go pleats...

Check out Tommy Bahama.
                I tuck my shirt in, and flat front shorts accentuate my beer gut. It's not pleasant.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Go to Kohls for reasonable khaki shorts.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has asked yet....are you a Caddy, Valet, or outdoor Bar Tender?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Just buy jorts.....problem solved

Thank me later.
                      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        I'm surprised no one has asked yet....are you a Caddy, Valet, or outdoor Bar Tender?
                        Well paid chauffer, part time parole officer, counselor, and adult baby sitter.

On the real, I'm a real estate broker, with apartment locating offices, and a little (25 doors) property management.

Comment

You can also try Ross and Academy.

Comment

Any golf shop!

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              I need to buy shorts asap. Pleated, something that will hold up to regular drycleaning.
                              Dry cleaning and heavy starch will cause cotton clothes to wear out faster than regular laundering. Just tell your cleaners to launder and press with no starch and they will last longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Dry cleaning and heavy starch will cause cotton clothes to wear out faster than regular laundering. Just tell your cleaners to launder and press with no starch and they will last longer.
                                I'll have to see how they treat them. I don't heavy starch anything, but thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X